Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:15 pm
by Spectrum_16
Yeah, I completely agree about the whole 420 deal. It's probably the dumbest thing ever. I smoke and wow do not support 420 at all. Last year a bunch of people wore tye-dye to school on 420 and I was so close to just punching them. Those people are generally just smoking weed for the "socialization". No thanks. :D

But, you have to understand, Candice isn't a serious bee here. She's just joking around. hahah

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:17 pm
by Spectrum_16
A_Northern_Soul wrote:
Spectrum_16 wrote:
Derail wrote:An actual Via Triphop myspace bulletin;

"From: VIA TRIPHOP™


Date: Dec 25, 2006 3:40 AM
Subject ahhhhhhhhh
Body: rrrrrrr"


ya u go gurl 0_o blast em bits

but

surrealz

i just reposted that bulletin just for you candice :D





edit: oh yeah... hellz yeah 420


I must be getting old - i've got no idea what that means.



hahaha No don't worry about it, I had been smoking 8)

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:14 pm
by Cupz
This topic is going nowhere :lol:

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:03 pm
by zander two
Lock it! :lol:

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:21 pm
by harpoon dodger
I second

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:15 pm
by The Other
harpoon dodger wrote:I second

I four hundred twenty-second

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:42 pm
by Cupz
I second the four hundred twenty second second...seconded.

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:59 pm
by The Other
Cupz wrote:I second the four hundred twenty second second...seconded.

:D I knew I should have never...

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:55 pm
by HelmetedKiss
I think this definitely deserves recognition. Even stuff that adds up to 420 is acceptable in my books.

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:08 pm
by polar sky
HelmetedKiss wrote:I think this definitely deserves recognition. Even stuff that adds up to 420 is acceptable in my books.


wow...

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:05 am
by Spectrum_16
polar sky wrote:
HelmetedKiss wrote:I think this definitely deserves recognition. Even stuff that adds up to 420 is acceptable in my books.


wow...


wow.

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:08 am
by nlogax
whoaaa dudess

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:30 am
by turnstiled
8)

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:55 am
by harpoon dodger
olol..this thread keeps on rolling

:D

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:57 am
by Spectrum_16
just 3 hours 22 minutes til FOUR TWENTYYYY