Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:52 pm
by mechanismj
HelmetedKiss wrote:All girls should have bangs.


Indeed.

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:12 pm
by esselfortium
Techboy wrote:I'm more of the persuasion that all girls should be banged

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:52 am
by HelmetedKiss
polar sky wrote:
HelmetedKiss wrote:
polar sky wrote:
HelmetedKiss wrote:All girls should have bangs.


Bangs are cute. But, the swoopy ones are a big trend with indi rock/emo/sXe/fashion core kids. Sorry if I made anyone mad about the bangs comment. :wink:


Your point is?


I said my point, ya douche bag.


:roll: You don't like the rock/emo/sxe/ fashion core kids?

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:24 am
by nlogax
what's to like about them? :lol:

no offense

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:33 am
by mechanismj
I dig that jet black shoulder length hair with the thick rimmed black glasses look for some reason. Very sexy.

So put on your damn glasses right now!!! ;)

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:54 am
by HelmetedKiss
nlogax wrote:what's to like about them? :lol:

no offense


*irony meter exploding*

The 'electro' kids aren't excluded from anything.

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:43 am
by VIATRIPHOP
"Swoopy" reminds me of soup.

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:27 pm
by polar sky
HelmetedKiss wrote:
polar sky wrote:
HelmetedKiss wrote:
polar sky wrote:
HelmetedKiss wrote:All girls should have bangs.


Bangs are cute. But, the swoopy ones are a big trend with indi rock/emo/sXe/fashion core kids. Sorry if I made anyone mad about the bangs comment. :wink:


Your point is?


I said my point, ya douche bag.


:roll: You don't like the rock/emo/sxe/ fashion core kids?


Nope.

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:28 pm
by polar sky
HelmetedKiss wrote:
nlogax wrote:what's to like about them? :lol:

no offense


*irony meter exploding*

The 'electro' kids aren't excluded from anything.


Electro Kids, Hahaha. Jeeeesus. :roll:

...heat seeking moisture miss'ile...

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:45 pm
by polar sky
VIATRIPHOP wrote:"Swoopy" reminds me of soup.


Yorkshire-Terrier.

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:21 pm
by HelmetedKiss
polar sky wrote:
HelmetedKiss wrote:
nlogax wrote:what's to like about them? :lol:

no offense


*irony meter exploding*

The 'electro' kids aren't excluded from anything.


Electro Kids, Hahaha. Jeeeesus. :roll:

...heat seeking moisture miss'ile...


Look mate. I'm just trying to show you that you're simply dissing her bangs because you see them as apart of some scene you don't like. You're assuming she's apart of that and it bugs you and it's easy to attack. I bet you'd be a bit upset if someone started going ' oh those boccers and their fancy keyboards and tuques and Northface jackets. What a bunch of trendy wankers.'

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:40 pm
by VIATRIPHOP
Ahh I could get offended but I won't Ive had bangs for four years.
Not cause its in style. I just look like
shit without them. At least in my
opinion And straight across bangs
would just make me appear even
younger then I already look. :/
Its bad enough I'm 20 in less then two
weeks and I look 15-16. I sure as hell
wont want to look 12 ahha. Believe me I had them that way.
It doesn't look as right.
Curses

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:27 am
by joshkowski
Oh lord frith, make this thread vanish.

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:41 am
by bulletsoflove
I imagine you're a sweet girl but your gif is annoying and you just cause drama.

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:22 am
by esselfortium
I like the GIF.


..
just putting that out there.

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:31 am
by sevenELIXIR
me too

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:38 am
by HelmetedKiss
I do aswell but the bit underneath is annoying.

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:43 am
by wwbjd
Silly argument.

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:38 am
by VIATRIPHOP
bulletsoflove wrote:I imagine you're a sweet girl but your gif is annoying and you just cause drama.

Not really. I'm just here.I'm not starting any arguments or causing conflict of any kind. I'm chill.
(I may post on every other topic- time to wipe this topic off)
In fact it needs to be locked.
because its turning into a pointless argument.
Image

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:07 am
by isawdrones
HelmetedKiss wrote:
polar sky wrote:
HelmetedKiss wrote:
nlogax wrote:what's to like about them? :lol:

no offense


*irony meter exploding*

The 'electro' kids aren't excluded from anything.


Electro Kids, Hahaha. Jeeeesus. :roll:

...heat seeking moisture miss'ile...


Look mate. I'm just trying to show you that you're simply dissing her bangs because you see them as apart of some scene you don't like. You're assuming she's apart of that and it bugs you and it's easy to attack. I bet you'd be a bit upset if someone started going ' oh those boccers and their fancy keyboards and tuques and Northface jackets. What a bunch of trendy wankers.'


Isnt it strange how the north face is becomming that?