Page 3 of 3

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:04 pm
by Negamuse
Depeche Mode - Home

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:42 am
by saurus
Ride Of The Valkyries by that devilish Wagner. What an epic way to go out that would be

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 am
by mechanismj
This is the only way to go...

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/201 ... and-vinyly

I might still stick with Rhubarb, or maybe From One Source All Things Depend. Better yet, one of my own compositions. I've always wanted to have my music on vinyl.

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 am
by A_Northern_Soul
Straight to He'll - The Clash

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:58 pm
by noby
Of course I choose the most hauntingly beautiful piece of music known to man, or at least to me: Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Antennas To Heaven. Especially these two parts highly resonating for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7itTG4y ... page#t=46s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7itTG4y ... age#t=451s

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:27 pm
by AFX.NL
A beautifull place out in the country and 'I' from Aphex Twin.

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:22 am
by JakeDolores
Definitely OLSON.
Simply to get it all over with quick :)

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:53 pm
by jcnporter
I knew from the moment I heard it, it had to be 'Over the Ocean' by Low (the version from One more reason to forget).
My wife keeps joking that she'll announce at my funeral that I was a secret Ronan Keating fan...If ever there was a good reason to come back from the dead.....

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:14 pm
by portiss
Farewell Fire would be the BoC choice for me. Aint no grave by Johnny Cash would be awesome as well..

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:24 pm
by pianoforte
fujee wrote:Echus - so beautifully peaceful.


This, absolutely this.

Non-BoC? Definitely "Rhubarb" by Aphex Twin, as someone else suggested.