Page 3 of 14

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:11 pm
by polar sky
Awesome! Getting My Stuff Ready Now.

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:42 am
by sarinsunday
When is the deadline?

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:25 am
by thedisavowed
18 November 2007.

(*Waits with bated breath) :wink:

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:07 am
by Cupz
How many submissions are we at? :D

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:16 am
by Aesthetics
7 contributors... I assume lots are submitting just before the deadline.

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:25 pm
by polar sky
Aesthetics wrote:7 contributors... I assume lots are submitting just before the deadline.


Yes, I will be soon. This weekend.

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:20 am
by Romeda
polar sky wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:7 contributors... I assume lots are submitting just before the deadline.


Yes, I will be soon. This weekend.


Me too.. most likely.

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:00 am
by Techboy
Aesthetics wrote:7 contributors... I assume lots are submitting just before the deadline.
yup.

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:10 pm
by sarinsunday
im game! I better get going on something fresh! :shock:

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:21 pm
by Shadowshocker
Are the intros, gap fillers, etc. included in the 5 minutes?

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:41 pm
by Aesthetics
Shadowshocker wrote:Are the intros, gap fillers, etc. included in the 5 minutes?

Nope, go wild! :)

The chance that it will be included is small though! It has nothing to do with the already contributed songs. It's just to have library of gap fillers at hand just in case of. Depending on the quality and the transparency of the gap fillers/samples. For example, when it's a voice only it can be put anywhere but when it contains a beat it's something else...

contribution

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:28 am
by saturdayindex
I'm going to contribute to this release as well!

Wish me luck on retrieving my files from my external HD though...

J

Oh Uh

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:32 am
by saturdayindex
Unfortunately, my laptop and HD are unavailable to me at the moment. If i can't make the deadline, i'm going to be crushed...

Re: Oh Uh

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:11 pm
by thedisavowed
saturdayindex wrote:Unfortunately, my laptop and HD are unavailable to me at the moment. If i can't make the deadline, i'm going to be crushed...


Talk to Aesthetics about it. I'm sure something can be worked out. :)

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:57 pm
by bleak.
i'm submiting my piece now. probably the most 'up-beat' song i have written in a long time. x

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:17 am
by r obhR
I attempted up-beat but apparently I'm incapable.

It borders on up-beat. It's in a major key at least.

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:31 am
by bleak.
i attempted to create pop music for the future...apparently it sounds like music for business men in airports. not my strongest piece of work ever, but i hope it gets a good response...x

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:16 pm
by robotanalysis
Hmmm, I wish I knew about this sooner. After a long hiatus, I should spend next week making a tune for this...

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:50 pm
by wwbjd
robotanalysis wrote:Hmmm, I wish I knew about this sooner. After a long hiatus, I should spend next week making a tune for this...


Whoa. Hey. Yeah you should!

Re: Oh Uh

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:23 pm
by Aesthetics
saturdayindex wrote:Unfortunately, my laptop and HD are unavailable to me at the moment. If i can't make the deadline, i'm going to be crushed...

robotanalysis wrote:Hmmm, I wish I knew about this sooner. After a long hiatus, I should spend next week making a tune for this...

Please get to it, I'll keep this in mind.

Depending on the total amount of songs that are at my end by the end of next week, we might consider another submission round. No word about that yet because the contributions are slowly increasing.
Keep an eye on this topic for the latest news.