Page 3 of 6

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:00 pm
by Infinite E
anybody apart from me, techboy & a northern soul in scotland?

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:03 pm
by bulletsoflove
I'd be down for a party but I think iwishimademovies is the only other wisconsin-ite here on twoism! I only knew of one other person who had ever even heard of BoC! Even if others lived around here I wouldn't recommend coming to Milwaukee.

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:18 pm
by Roygbiv
we can also join together somewhere in the middle of Earth haha

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:54 pm
by Phasen
No one else in Florida, I imagine?? :(

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:28 pm
by turquoise70
bulletsoflove wrote:I'd be down for a party but I think iwishimademovies is the only other wisconsin-ite here on twoism! I only knew of one other person who had ever even heard of BoC! Even if others lived around here I wouldn't recommend coming to Milwaukee.


you, me, and iwishimademovies can get together and have a mini-redmoon :P We can find a campsite somewhere outside Milwaukee or something.

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:40 am
by zeitgeist
turquoise70 wrote:
bulletsoflove wrote:I'd be down for a party but I think iwishimademovies is the only other wisconsin-ite here on twoism! I only knew of one other person who had ever even heard of BoC! Even if others lived around here I wouldn't recommend coming to Milwaukee.


you, me, and iwishimademovies can get together and have a mini-redmoon :P We can find a campsite somewhere outside Milwaukee or something.


i moved from yosemite to kansas recently. my family still lives in cedarburg (north of milwaukee) now. i have friends near the twin cities in lacrosse too. i was thinking of coming up to visit soonish.....

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:50 am
by turquoise70
zeitgeist wrote:
turquoise70 wrote:
bulletsoflove wrote:I'd be down for a party but I think iwishimademovies is the only other wisconsin-ite here on twoism! I only knew of one other person who had ever even heard of BoC! Even if others lived around here I wouldn't recommend coming to Milwaukee.


you, me, and iwishimademovies can get together and have a mini-redmoon :P We can find a campsite somewhere outside Milwaukee or something.


i moved from yosemite to kansas recently. my family still lives in cedarburg (north of milwaukee) now. i have friends near the twin cities in lacrosse too. i was thinking of coming up to visit soonish.....


it begins...!

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:00 am
by The Telepathic Kid
lol Australia
Just had to be in the one place that's isolated from everyone.

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:11 am
by hexagon son
The Telepathic Kid wrote:lol Australia
Just had to be in the one place that's isolated from everyone.


actually, your my closest neighbour!! if you fly to japan this time, i promice i'll fly down to Aus for the next one :lol:

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:32 am
by yeah.thats.right.orange
I suggest we bring some cocks at our next RedMoon party and say "bocbocboc" with them.

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:35 am
by Infinite E
yeah.thats.right.orange wrote:I suggest we bring some cocks


resisting... temptation...

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:05 am
by bulletsoflove
zeitgeist wrote:
turquoise70 wrote:
bulletsoflove wrote:I'd be down for a party but I think iwishimademovies is the only other wisconsin-ite here on twoism! I only knew of one other person who had ever even heard of BoC! Even if others lived around here I wouldn't recommend coming to Milwaukee.


you, me, and iwishimademovies can get together and have a mini-redmoon :P We can find a campsite somewhere outside Milwaukee or something.


i moved from yosemite to kansas recently. my family still lives in cedarburg (north of milwaukee) now. i have friends near the twin cities in lacrosse too. i was thinking of coming up to visit soonish.....



My dad grew up in Cedarburg so I am pretty familiar with the area, it's a very nice little town. A mini-red moon would be pretty cool. WI is beautiful and there are TONS of awesome camping spots..but I think we should put it off until it's.. you know.. not wet outside!

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:22 am
by Shadowshocker
Anyone in the tri-state ny, nj, pa area interested? I have another friend who would be interested, I'm sure, but that's really it.

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:46 am
by The Telepathic Kid
hexagon son wrote:
The Telepathic Kid wrote:lol Australia
Just had to be in the one place that's isolated from everyone.


actually, your my closest neighbour!! if you fly to japan this time, i promice i'll fly down to Aus for the next one :lol:


I think there may be like, one or two Australians here.
Plus I wouldn't do too good in Japan,
a) I don't know the language and b) I'm only 15.

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:42 pm
by Roygbiv
somewhere in August maybe? when the sun it at his hottest
and the weather so fine
the days long
the nights cool
yeah that's right...orange!

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:49 pm
by bleak.
i've yet to meet a welsh boards of canada fan on the twoism forum...

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:35 am
by hexagon son
isn't lone from wales?

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:15 pm
by Beacon
Where are the canadians

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:17 pm
by Mexicola
Beacon wrote:Where are the canadians


Canada?

(sorry)

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:15 pm
by Colorform Sun
any way someone on the west coast of the states could get in on this?