Page 3 of 5

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:56 pm
by The Telepathic Kid
C'mon guys.

Think.
The people are '________ in the aisle'
What are they doing?

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:06 pm
by markNine
The Telepathic Kid wrote:C'mon guys.

Think.
The people are '________ in the aisle'
What are they doing?


Uh..
Are they fornicating?

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:27 pm
by Cupz
markNine wrote:
The Telepathic Kid wrote:C'mon guys.

Think.
The people are '________ in the aisle'
What are they doing?


Uh..
Are they fornicating?


I say they're fornicating too. yes...good lead! :D

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:12 am
by turquoise70
Cupz wrote:
markNine wrote:
The Telepathic Kid wrote:C'mon guys.

Think.
The people are '________ in the aisle'
What are they doing?


Uh..
Are they fornicating?


I say they're fornicating too. yes...good lead! :D


well done chaps, we've nailed this one. NEXT QUESTION.

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:14 am
by The Telepathic Kid
No, they're meeting.

Now all I need is the artist name and the song title and I'll put up the next one.

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:01 am
by markNine
The Telepathic Kid wrote:No, they're meeting.

Now all I need is the artist name and the song title and I'll put up the next one.


Uh.. I'm going to make a wild guess.. and go witthhhh...

Fornicating in the aisle - Queens of the Stone Age..


Just kidding..



Meeting in the aisle - Radiohead

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:09 pm
by hexagon son
The Telepathic Kid wrote:No, they're meeting.


no, they are definitely fornicating ^_^

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:13 pm
by hexagon son
but seriously, how about this one?

Image

good luck!

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:15 pm
by Infinite E
hi scores

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:55 pm
by 747Music
Here's a tough one:

Image

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:26 pm
by Cupz
what the hell?

Crying pussy?

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:29 pm
by Infinite E
tears from the compound eye
edit: lol

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:16 pm
by CoBoC
LOL!!!
omg Cupz! :lol:

I wonder if anyone has ever written a song called "crying pussy"

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:53 pm
by Cupz
CoBoC wrote:I wonder if anyone has ever written a song called "crying pussy"


Lets make THAT the new one on twoism...

everybody has to make his musical interpretation to "crying pussy"

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:24 pm
by The Telepathic Kid
THE LAST ONE HAS BEEN GOTTEN
I'll make some more tonight after school.
I know you guys can wait, just imagine it's another BoC album. ~_^

Vordhosbn - 3
Cupz - 2
doubleEntendre - 1
Infinite E - 1
saturdayindex - 1
thedisavowed - 1
Treefingers - 1
markNine - 1

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:02 am
by 747Music
The Telepathic Kid wrote:I know you guys can wait, just imagine it's another BoC album.


So it's gonna be a while then eh?

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:14 am
by turquoise70
at least we could probably get an update on his ms paint progress if we asked.

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:30 am
by Cupz
:lol:

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:18 am
by The Telepathic Kid
And once they get it... they find out that it's not all worth the hype it received.

Image

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:45 am
by markNine
13 - Left Side Drive - BoC