Page 3 of 3

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:27 am
by Pantheon
polar sky wrote:1991 thanks for uploading that:

I reversed it at regular speed and at a slower speed to match Geogaddi.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoKogZrYmBA


That was awesome polar! 8)

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:11 pm
by pointlessdude
Neto wrote:i love pr0n :oops:


+1

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:52 am
by icedcooly
as creepy as this sounds i would like to watch the rodox porn film that they sampled for "sixtyniner". pretty deep for a porno if you ask me... does anyone know where i can find it?!

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:47 am
by Yellow Records
icedcooly wrote:as creepy as this sounds i would like to watch the rodox porn film that they sampled for "sixtyniner". pretty deep for a porno if you ask me... does anyone know where i can find it?!


It is unknown to us simpletons. Mike and Marcus will one day release a HUGE box set containing EVERYTHING (including all of the porn videos they had sampled) that they have kept from us. Because we must know everything. Can't keep to ourselves eh? :)

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 am
by Little Cloud
polar sky wrote:Wish I had a copy of Incredible String Band's 'Hangman's Beautiful Daughter'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSnc2aaS ... re=related


Like BoC, when their at their best they take you somewhere else.
(and just like BoC, my wife absolutely hates them! lol!)

This was the first ISB album I bought (from a cd fair in Edinburgh no less!)
I've since managed to find a fairly good vinyl copy on ebay for £4.

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm
by theoktitus
I like porn!

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 pm
by Treefingers
It is pretty functional, to be fair.

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 am
by kelly7
我爱70/80色情。