Page 3 of 4
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:54 pm
by novayshun
go and lie down
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:49 am
by RollTheMic
ZX-Pilot wrote:RollTheMic wrote:harpoon dodger wrote:Drugs. Lots of them.
Ditto
Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else.
No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger. DRINK MILK!
I do drink milk.. LOTS of milk... and yes it is good.. 'specially when you're stoned.
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am
by CoBoC
ZX-Pilot wrote:CoBoC, you are dumb and boring.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh! I'm gonna go reorganize my stamp collection!

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:28 am
by ZX-Pilot
CoBoC wrote:ZX-Pilot wrote:CoBoC, you are dumb and boring.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh! I'm gonna go reorganize my stamp collection!

First of all, you fabricate my words, I never wrote that particular sentence:
CoBoC wrote:ZX-Pilot wrote:CoBoC, you are dumb and boring.
You remind me on a mediocre f-grade vile peasant in hong kong kung fu movies, who cannot fight but use cheap tricks. Why do you want to quote myself in rearranged way? I was right about you afterall. You are nothing but a sleazy manipulator. 
Stop being a sad case and start worshiping me, the sooner you realize that the better man you'll become. Continue acting like a moron and refuse to praise me and you'll dig your own botomless pit of unspeakable low-class subhuman bum misery who works for $2 per hour on the docks of Calcutta.
HARD FACTS
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:37 am
by humanfromearth
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:42 am
by CoBoC
ZX-Pilot wrote:You are a liar, and a sleazy manipulator who fails at life. I know this because I read your posts, and take each one very seriously. You should like me because I am 'random', bubbly and/or bipolar?
Just kidding, I'm a troll. GULAGHULAGHULAGH
Well, I'm glad we got that out of the way. Now go bleach your uterus immediately.
ZX: U GUYZ U GUYZ OMG U GUYZ U SHUD LUV ME
Me: Nope.
ZX: O_O!!!!?! WHY NOT?!!!OMG U SHUD RELY
Someone: I like you ZX!
Me:
Why the fuck are you encouraging the troll?ZX: YOU ARE A SMELLY PIRATE HOOKER, COBOC! U MUST HAV MENTAL/EMOTIONAL PROBLEMZ AND BE POOR, OR YOU WOULD NOT DO THIS TO ME
Me: Can't we all just... uh, not do this?
ZX: NOPERZ! I MUST WIN INTERNET!
Me: Ok, fine. You win. Go suck an egg
ZX: DO U ALL C HOW HE TREATS ME! WHAT A TERRIBLE PERSON!
Me: Yep! That's me, the bastard. I'm sure to lose all my inter-fiends now.

( *frownzorz*
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:44 am
by The Telepathic Kid
Is that xkcd?
This new guy is officially awesome.
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:02 pm
by Infinite E
The Telepathic Kid wrote:Is that xkcd?
This new guy is officially awesome.
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:11 pm
by humanfromearth
The Telepathic Kid wrote:Is that xkcd?
This new guy is officially awesome.
Here it is:
http://xkcd.com/386/
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:55 pm
by A_Northern_Soul
humanfromearth wrote:
Ha ha!
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:34 pm
by ZX-Pilot
PHEW! 50 posts in 2 days. Hectic end of the world thread!
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 pm
by hexagon son
hang on a minute, i thought greenland was a colony of denmark. denmark has one of the best social welfare systems in the world so i wouldnt mind living in that colony. oh, and britain isnt a colony, its a coloniser. having said that, britain is full of scum nowadays. i can speak, i'm from manchester

.
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:52 pm
by ZX-Pilot
hexagon son wrote:hang on a minute, i thought greenland was a colony of denmark. denmark has one of the best social welfare systems in the world so i wouldnt mind living in that colony. oh, and britain isnt a colony, its a coloniser. having said that, britain is full of scum nowadays. i can speak, i'm from manchester

.
Yes, Greenland never colonized around, but got colonized by angelic intervention it was like blessing - being colonized by danish. Imagine they were colonized by british!
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:29 pm
by Cupz
1 - Drugs, lots of them.
2 - Go on the street with my guitar and play weird songs for everybody.
3 - Burn down some houses
4 - Thank God for everything.
5 - Sit on a grass hill and sing Louis Armstrong's "what a wonderfull world" to william basinski's degeneration loops.
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:43 pm
by oyster
Drugs!
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:08 am
by Joebot Kill
ZX-Pilot wrote:RollTheMic wrote:harpoon dodger wrote:Drugs. Lots of them.
Ditto
Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else.
No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger. DRINK MILK!
have you ever listened to boards of canada?
everything you do is a balloon.
ok. bad example.... how about Dr. Hunter S. Thompson? Sigmund Freud? Timothy Leary???
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:28 am
by Shadowshocker
wow, seems everyone secretly desires to hit bottom...
ok frenchies,
i think i'd go around town opening doors for people
a good way to be collided into, no fighting on armageddon!
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:39 am
by turquoise70
ZX-Pilot I like you.
I want you to be happy.
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:46 am
by Shadowshocker
ZX is coy, agreed?
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:46 am
by CoBoC
What I learned today: You can troll this forum all you want as long as you flatter all the right people.
