Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 pm
by Spenner

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 pm
by zeoevil


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 pm
by saurus
Ha! That's Peter Serafinowicz for the most part

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:22 pm
by Smokes
- - -

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 pm
by Patryk Ludamage
Smokes wrote:
zeoevil wrote:


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.

*edit* I am wrong, my bad

Uhm... Hooper Bay was never released on vinyl?...


As i remember...bocpages said that first 4 albums was released only at music70 label and only on the cassettes....and only Boc friends/relatives has it in a critical limit value...maybe :)

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 pm
by Twoist
The 'Duffy' clip really makes me yearn to hear the rest of Acid Memories. Can't tell you how often I've looped the 27 second clip. There's something compelling, mysterious and wonderful about it.

Will we ever get to listen to Acid Memories in its entirety? Dammit, I badly hope so.

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:52 pm
by mechanismj
Patryk Ludamage wrote:
Smokes wrote:
zeoevil wrote:


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.

*edit* I am wrong, my bad

Uhm... Hooper Bay was never released on vinyl?...


As i remember...bocpages said that first 4 albums was released only at music70 label and only on the cassettes....and only Boc friends/relatives has it in a critical limit value...maybe :)


Looks like Hooper was the only one of those albums to get pressed on Vinyl.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 am
by HappyCyclist
Grats, looks like I got here too late. The Mediafire link went down. I would appreciate a PM if anybody is willing. Thanks.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:20 pm
by Kinski
zeoevil wrote:


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.


well, looks like the guy is either trolling or actually telling the truth.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:53 pm
by saurus
Kinski wrote:
zeoevil wrote:


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.


well, looks like the guy is either trolling or actually telling the truth.


Seriously... if those are rips he's talking about, he's been trolled badly. They are Gelg songs!

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:21 pm
by polar sky
saurus wrote:
Kinski wrote:
zeoevil wrote:


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.


well, looks like the guy is either trolling or actually telling the truth.


Seriously... if those are rips he's talking about, he's been trolled badly. They are Gelg songs!


yeah that guy is a douche.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 pm
by Twoist
saurus wrote:
Seriously... if those are rips he's talking about, he's been trolled badly. They are Gelg songs!


All that Gelg goodness here; http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/lookaroundy ... edia.shtml

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 am
by mortor03
Kinski wrote:
mortor03 wrote:oh my god this topic is so old:D but can i have a PM like these? please
i really need Wouldn't You Like to be Free


try youtube, it's all there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPPv-o68KY



Thanks! Actually i found this song on youtube and realized that my Play by number album is fake.
Does anyone have this song in mp3? I mean the whole song.

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 am
by The909Virus
mortor03 wrote:
Kinski wrote:
mortor03 wrote:oh my god this topic is so old:D but can i have a PM like these? please
i really need Wouldn't You Like to be Free


try youtube, it's all there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPPv-o68KY



Thanks! Actually i found this song on youtube and realized that my Play by number album is fake.
Does anyone have this song in mp3? I mean the whole song.


Unfortunately that's all there is of it out there. :(

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:15 am
by mortor03
nooo :(

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 am
by noby
mortor03 wrote:nooo :(


Image

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:10 pm
by pianoforte
If they are still available, I would take these if they are offered to me! :D

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:27 am
by Patryk Ludamage
pianoforte wrote:If they are still available, I would take these if they are offered to me! :D


The one very important thought of every BoC fan :)