I think I have found the worst band EVER
Moderator: Aesthetics
jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
...what...the fuck!
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
totally reminds me of what i used to listen to around that time as well, hahaha
reminds me of eiffel 65... my first true and proper introduction to electronic music... hahahahaha!
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
- Earthbound
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:54 pm
- Location: Gold A
- Contact:
turquoise70 wrote:jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
totally reminds me of what i used to listen to around that time as well, hahaha
reminds me of eiffel 65... my first true and proper introduction to electronic music... hahahahaha!
Hell yeah. Back in the days, I was really into this track. Haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A65Ok9WjOdE
Earthbound wrote:turquoise70 wrote:jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
totally reminds me of what i used to listen to around that time as well, hahaha
reminds me of eiffel 65... my first true and proper introduction to electronic music... hahahahaha!
Hell yeah. Back in the days, I was really into this track. Haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A65Ok9WjOdE
But in all seriousness. Thats really a good track. A bit cheesy perhaps...but still good.
Throw away your smartphone.
- ninetyoneplus
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 am
- Location: Vancouver BC
- Contact:
-
Flyingpurplepeopleeater
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:36 am
Goiter Sanchez wrote:
That's fuckin' great! Love the off-syncness of the vocal double during the chorus.
Seems almost sincere when she sings
"I don't wanna lose you tonight..." and then when she goes;
"just need your *love*!" you start to think it is a wind up, then you realise she is serious, not sincere, but actually just serious.
It's as if she went to a pop video workshop in the community centre, expecting to get involved in some pyramid scheme and ended up staying for the coffee and cake.
jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
How?
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCVQpcY1au4
Discovered this old track a month ago, me and some friends are kinda obsessed with it now. It's so bad, that it's awesome. I even have it as my ringtone.
Discovered this old track a month ago, me and some friends are kinda obsessed with it now. It's so bad, that it's awesome. I even have it as my ringtone.
Respect to the man in the ice cream van
jonnyjj74 wrote:I can't decided which is worse, this or Attack Attack - Stick Stickly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyO ... re=related
About 2:45min in is the most baffling change I've ever seen.
my god, that is fucking ghastly.
we used to bust to this in the disco back in '93. 6.30-8.30pm. home in time for dinner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt1nvso ... re=related
edit: at 3:10 in they bring the acid. actually still like the tune a lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt1nvso ... re=related
edit: at 3:10 in they bring the acid. actually still like the tune a lot.
- jay bee
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:06 pm
- Location: Brittany/Fresh West/London
portiss wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCVQpcY1au4
Discovered this old track a month ago, me and some friends are kinda obsessed with it now. It's so bad, that it's awesome. I even have it as my ringtone.
Haha, nice! It's all about the cheeky winks and the big aerial phone watch. I think they are woodwork teachers during the day too.
