Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:05 pm
jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
...what...the fuck!
jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
turquoise70 wrote:jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
totally reminds me of what i used to listen to around that time as well, hahaha
reminds me of eiffel 65... my first true and proper introduction to electronic music... hahahahaha!
Earthbound wrote:turquoise70 wrote:jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
totally reminds me of what i used to listen to around that time as well, hahaha
reminds me of eiffel 65... my first true and proper introduction to electronic music... hahahahaha!
Hell yeah. Back in the days, I was really into this track. Haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A65Ok9WjOdE
Goiter Sanchez wrote:
That's fuckin' great! Love the off-syncness of the vocal double during the chorus.
jakestott wrote:I was obsessed with this track in 2001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtG7BdqqAg
Horrendous.
Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:
It's as if she went to a pop video workshop in the community centre, expecting to get involved in some pyramid scheme and ended up staying for the coffee and cake.
jonnyjj74 wrote:I can't decided which is worse, this or Attack Attack - Stick Stickly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyO ... re=related
About 2:45min in is the most baffling change I've ever seen.
portiss wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCVQpcY1au4
Discovered this old track a month ago, me and some friends are kinda obsessed with it now. It's so bad, that it's awesome. I even have it as my ringtone.