Page 3 of 3

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 pm
by zeitgeist
  1. 1 point: aesthetics 1
  2. 2 points: polar sky 1
  3. 3 points: s7409651 2

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:18 pm
by iec
  1. 1 point: Tomisnever 1
  2. 2 points: Brokendrum70 1
  3. 3 points: Joebot Kill 3

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:05 am
by saturdayindex

  1. 1 point: Joebot 2
  2. 2 points: Aesthetics 1
  3. 3 points: Joebot 3

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:21 am
by sloshnpecs
  1. 1 point: Aesthetics #1
  2. 2 points: Aesthetics #2
  3. 3 points: s7409651 #2

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:57 pm
by Aesthetics
Here is twoism.org new face!

#1
Image

#2
Image

#3
Image

Congrats to the winning designs, absolutely great work! :)
Banners will rotate as of now. (empty your cache)

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:05 pm
by Mexicola
Well done everyone and WOW! they look stunning :D

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:15 pm
by sloshnpecs
it was really difficult to decide which 3 to vote for. something for everyone, there.

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:28 am
by polar sky
so who gets the offical blue boc sticker and the peel sessions cd? i need an address so i can send it out tomorrow to the winner. If you already have it, be nice and pass ot along to someone else?? Peace.

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:10 am
by s7409651
Thanks guys and wooooo! What fun.

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:20 pm
by 747Music
Great work everyone!

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:11 am
by Cupz
hoooreaaaaaaaaay

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:18 am
by Fredd-E
Niiiiiiiice!

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:09 pm
by Fredd-E
Two small suggestions though. I'd love to be able to choose one particular banner in the preferences to have a consistent look when I browse these forums. I don't really like it when it keeps changing all the time whenever I load another page.

With the previous design it wasn't that big of a deal because it was in fact the same design but with just a minor color variation. Now it's like three different designs and it kinda bothers me...

Anyone feeling the same way or am I just being picky? :)

PS: For consistency I'd also add the following snippet to your CSS file at the end:

Code: Select all

#topbanner {
border-top: 1px solid black;
border-left: 1px solid black;
border-right: 1px solid right;
}


And before you do that you have to resize the three banners only a very little bit:

from: 884x119px to: 883x117px

Why? To compensate for the 1px black border left and right. OR if you set 884x119px in your rotation code then you will have to adjust it over there to 883x117px and add the above lines to your css.

Then you will have a sleek incorporation of the banners in your site! Trust me! :)

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:32 pm
by 747Music
I'd actually like it if the original Twoism banner was in the circulation too.

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:50 pm
by polar sky
s7409651, it's on it's way... :wink:

Image

I am also sending you some BoC pinback Buttons too!

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 pm
by s7409651
polar sky wrote:s7409651, it's on it's way... :wink:
I am also sending you some BoC pinback Buttons too!

:D 8)
Wooooo!