Page 3 of 4

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:02 pm
by Aesthetics
The Other wrote:how much longer will the poll be open...it looks like there is a clear cut winner...so now shouldnt we vote on colors??


Just be a little bit more patience, there are things that need to be sorted before we can take it to the next level.

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:04 pm
by SallyBear
Sorry but I have to (in the words of Demi Moore) strenuously object! The orange design is the only masculine design here!!

Im a girl i dont want black and orange

you need to offer two colours to this design one more neutral, beige background black image etc something like that as well sorry but blakc orange is not for me and i wanted 2 of them!!!!


but if it cant be done, my mate does the printing on tshirt paper stuff, i can always take the image if someone can send it me good resolution and i can get my own done, i dont want to f$% it up for everyone else, just is a very male colour-even if you are all gay!! shame on you wheres the pink t-shirts!! :shock:

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:57 pm
by The Other
Aesthetics wrote:
The Other wrote:how much longer will the poll be open...it looks like there is a clear cut winner...so now shouldnt we vote on colors??


Just be a little bit more patience, there are things that need to be sorted before we can take it to the next level.


sorry that came across as impatient now that i read it...guess its just excitement...i know there is alot of shit that has to get sorted..my bad. :oops:

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:39 pm
by hexagon son
hexagon son wrote:turquoise on black is what im looking for. thank you please!


see above!!!

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:23 pm
by steve-o
dj_todos wrote:
steve-o wrote:
dj_todos wrote:6 Hexagons - 6 letters in Twoism.
Can anything be done with that?


???? hmmm.

I don't mean to knock anyone for liking #9, it's a nice design, but wouldn't it be nice to have more than just A boc shirt? i'd prefer to do THEE BOC shirt. This is a really good idea (the shirt idea) so we shouldn't be in a rush. OR perhaps we do a Twoism shirt and a BOC shirt. I would like a Twoism shirt, I don't care if people know I like BOC (I know it and you know it, that's all that matters to me) , but I would love to represent my friends from Twoism! You guys rule!


steve-o in desperate measures to prevent this being the final design!! :wink:


Haha, no not at all. I mean that. This seriously is the only board I belong to and for good reason. If that becomes the final design i'm cool with it, but like Sally said we should offer more than one color (and a baby doll t for Kitty of course). But please everyone give some thought to the Twoism shirt.

Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:47 am
by Bryan
steve-o wrote:Honestly I'm a bit disappointed with #9 and that so many of you like it. It just seems kinda blah. Nothing special about it, no real link to this board and I think the opporunity to make a really unique shirt for twoism may be blown by making this shirt.


well, I admit to being more interested in just a straight BoC shirt. Then again I live in Hawai'i where no one knows them - I could see people in the U.K. trying not to look trendy.

Or maybe I'm the just the kind of person who will likely never wear a shirt featuring a website/URL.

Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:52 am
by AnalogFix
Steve-O, as usual, I agree with you. I know a bunch of people on here want a boc shirt, but thats not what we came here to do ( go to ebay). We came here to do a twoism shirt, and I think we should re-think this design. I would like to see a completely original twoism shirt w/ boc reference rather than a boc shirt with a small twoism logo.

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:12 am
by Bryan
bump, because if a cool design is decided on I want one!

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:33 am
by hexagon son
well, look at that! nine it is. i think its had enough time. all in favour?!?

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:47 am
by dj_todos
This thread and the t-shirt idea seems to have gone stale imo. People asked to vote and have done. Althought the comments people are saying about twoism shirt etc etc are valid, the designs have included these styles and the votes have been cast.
I think its time to go to print.

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:30 pm
by Aesthetics
I just want to let you know that this plan isn't dead. We are working out how to handle everything.
Once settled, there will be a poll or something about the colour and if we are going for 1 or 2 designs and sizes and all.

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:59 pm
by Morpheus
9.
The green on the white looks best, imo. Second best is the turquoise on black.

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:20 am
by bulletsoflove
who is going to be making these, anyways? just curious....

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:52 am
by Aesthetics
bulletsoflove wrote:who is going to be making these, anyways? just curious....

steve-o has the best possibilties to make the shirts.

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:51 am
by Siggy
*Tumbleweed rolls by*

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:38 am
by The Other
Siggy wrote:*Tumbleweed rolls by*

haha right...are those crickets chirpping too?

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:25 am
by hexagon son
i wouldve liked a BoC t-shirt for the festival i was going to. will we ever get them????

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:59 am
by thedisavowed
I was actually just thinking about this. I'm still down for a BOC/Twoism shirt. I love this place.

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:22 pm
by cmx
i think this really deserves a bump. are there still plans for a twoism-shirt?

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:38 pm
by polar sky
I like 09 but would like a different colored font. maybe light blue.