Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:22 pm
Boobies!!
The Telepathic Kid wrote:not you... Turquoise and his furry porn. >_>
turquoise70 wrote:The Telepathic Kid wrote:not you... Turquoise and his furry porn. >_>
lmao
yeah probably. just saying, think before you invite a whole internet forum to share pronz. the best part is, i guarantee i wouldn't even be the sickkezt guy here if everyone posted what they actually fap to.
turquoise70 wrote:i'm not interested in any kind of flame war or even an extended discussion of it, but i disagree. there are plenty of weirdos out there who make me look pretty much like a plastercine 1950's squeaky clean sweatervest guy and chances are they're somewhere on the internet in one of the same places you go. and they'll do all kinds of things i wouldn't dream of. i'm a pretty buttoned-down person actually in the grand scheme of things.
turquoise70 wrote:i'm not interested in any kind of flame war or even an extended discussion of it, but i disagree. there are plenty of weirdos out there who make me look pretty much like a plastercine 1950's squeaky clean sweatervest guy and chances are they're somewhere on the internet in one of the same places you go. and they'll do all kinds of things i wouldn't dream of. i'm a pretty buttoned-down person actually in the grand scheme of things.

ninetyoneplus wrote:stolen from spittal but
Julian Candy wrote:Remember when the internet was used to share information and porn stayed in the back rooms of video stores? Good times.
Mr Sheep wrote:Don't knock the girls. The only person I know who has actually seen BoC live is a girl.
Mr Sheep wrote:Don't knock the girls. The only person I know who has actually seen BoC live is a girl.
TheSilenceEchoes wrote:I am a girl. I love BoC. I am the type of girl that would love to do those kind of things as described in that silly frog pic. I am not superficial, i am in fact very deep, have many different (and sometimes weird) interests, i am smart, i do not gossip, i listen, i encourage, i am not a bitch but actually very sweet, i am funny, love good movies, am good company for guys, love gaming and those long drunk honest night time talks about deep subjects. In very many respects i meet the wishes uttered in this topic.
But my experience with guys? Not very good. They often fall in love with me, that they do. But then. Seriously, even when i meet deep guys like you, after a while they will treat me with indifference or disrespect. Guys like you will sooner or later ditch the deep, in your eyes perfect girls.
So the question is where it goes wrong. Be honest guys. What are your expectations really? What do you really want? Do you really want a deep, interesting girl, or do you secretly want a slut with big boobs and no brain so you can feel powerful because she agrees with everything you say and does not challenge you?
Cupz wrote:Mr Sheep wrote:Don't knock the girls. The only person I know who has actually seen BoC live is a girl.
LIEZZZ!
portiss wrote:TheSilenceEchoes wrote:I am a girl. I love BoC. I am the type of girl that would love to do those kind of things as described in that silly frog pic. I am not superficial, i am in fact very deep, have many different (and sometimes weird) interests, i am smart, i do not gossip, i listen, i encourage, i am not a bitch but actually very sweet, i am funny, love good movies, am good company for guys, love gaming and those long drunk honest night time talks about deep subjects. In very many respects i meet the wishes uttered in this topic.
But my experience with guys? Not very good. They often fall in love with me, that they do. But then. Seriously, even when i meet deep guys like you, after a while they will treat me with indifference or disrespect. Guys like you will sooner or later ditch the deep, in your eyes perfect girls.
So the question is where it goes wrong. Be honest guys. What are your expectations really? What do you really want? Do you really want a deep, interesting girl, or do you secretly want a slut with big boobs and no brain so you can feel powerful because she agrees with everything you say and does not challenge you?
What do I really want? Well I just finished reading what you put on here, and I'm pretty sure I want YOU.