Page 3 of 4

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:15 pm
by 2020k
I agree.

BTW - The band is taking the stage at Sweden's Way Out West Festival tomorrow. So weird to think of them outside of their little Internet box. Such a treat! Can't wait for the videos to start rolling in.

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:01 pm
by Elephant Face
I want these collected as an album!

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 pm
by machinea
There is a link over at Gearslutz about this. If you do a search you can see Claes bjorklund's studio. Lots O analogue. He is the keyboardist for Travis and Jonna Lee's Fiance. It seems like they just decided to do a side project together. Don't know who the video's are done by but though.

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:56 pm
by 2020k
IAMAMIWHOAMI ARE REMIXING "AFTER" BY MOBY.

My excitement is forever. http://2020k.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/m ... ed-deluxe/

Re: Thoughts on iamamiwhoami [interesting find]

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 pm
by Jonse
Edit: NVM, apparently this has been figured out completely who this woman is.

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:24 pm
by Seeya_Later
2020k wrote:AMAMIWHOAMI ARE REMIXING "AFTER" BY MOBY.


Why?

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 pm
by 2020k
Seeya_Later wrote:
2020k wrote:AMAMIWHOAMI ARE REMIXING "AFTER" BY MOBY.


Why?
Let's please not start this again. :evil:

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:15 am
by Seeya_Later
I listened, it was good.

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:18 pm
by hexagon son
Her lastest, and she has had a couple since last post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zyF2QJ1BA

I am totally mystified by her and music and actions. She calls to me like a banshee.

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:40 pm
by Evrox
Good to see something new again!

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:25 pm
by Aesthetics
Will they ever release a proper album?

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:51 am
by Elephant Face
Aesthetics wrote:Will they ever release a proper album?


TTTTTHHHHIIIIISSSSSSS

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:10 pm
by hexagon son
Aesthetics wrote:Will they ever release a proper album?

I have their EP! 8)

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:17 am
by 2020k
Proper album coming in June. It was just announced. They're on Cooperative music label. I wrote up the most up to date information and a track review here. :D

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 pm
by hexagon son
She/They are back with more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw0JmSRMXkY

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 pm
by hexagon son
And another new one! So quick with the videos lately. I think an album is due soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUSwkbu1IjU

As usual it ties in with the previous video.

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 am
by 2020k
The album is coming out in June. :)

ALSO, HOLY CRAP. http://youtu.be/Ezzia7Sy7KA - IAMCHILLWAVEWHOAMI. "Play" is gonna be bomb! Noumenon, Synthestesia, and I are going apeshit over this in the Skype group chat.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:10 am
by 2020k

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 pm
by Noumenon
Nice, can't wait for a proper release.

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:01 pm
by hexagon son
Yet another new video of her's upped onto youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQPXgjGutFw