Page 3 of 3
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:14 pm
by polar sky
So let me get this straight. We can make the song from scratch? As long as it's a BoC song from Geogaddi?
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:26 pm
by monochrome
Cupz wrote:My nephew also does that.But I think you can alter your sounds with cool-edit or so:S
add some delay,review etc.
yea I should probably get some programs to help me and whatnot but at the moment all the recording+editing is done on my buddy:
I keep it simple

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:16 pm
by six-five-two
i rembember my good ole 6 minute remix of magic window... best song ever!!
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:58 pm
by Techboy
you know, I had a program to generate effects somewhere, but I just can't find it..
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:57 pm
by esselfortium
Here's something I made out of Beware The Friendly Stranger. I was originally planning to do more with it, but got kind of stuck for ideas, so here it is. :\
Beware The Friendly Stranger (Esselfortium Rimikusu)
http://sl4.poned.com/music/beware.mp3