Page 22 of 53
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:18 pm
by ross adey
just finished this today. it's for a band in dublin called 'le galaxie'

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:21 am
by s7409651
HELL YEAH! ^^
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:14 pm
by Joebot Kill
ross adey wrote:just finished this today. it's for a band in dublin called 'le galaxie'

fuck yes.
Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:21 pm
by 747Music
ross adey wrote:just finished this today. it's for a band in dublin called 'le galaxie'

Awesome work man!
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:29 pm
by polar sky
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:06 pm
by Shadowshocker
awesome!!!

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:56 pm
by polar sky
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:47 am
by Joebot Kill
polar sky wrote:
THIS! love it. the shape and colors and graininess. perfect balance.
with a little tweaking.. this could/should be a twoism banner.
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:49 am
by Joebot Kill
self portrait may 2010
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:37 am
by Cupz
nice man. Is that rotoscoped?
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:31 am
by hexagonLife
in kalm fields

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:16 am
by Joebot Kill
Cupz wrote:nice man. Is that rotoscoped?
i think so. i'm not entirely positive on the process of rotoscoping. but i think this is pretty much the same thing.

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:35 am
by Numerator
a comic I started drawing in school that I never finished
sorry to spoil your fantastic artwork with my stupidity...

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:02 am
by Cupz
Numerator wrote:a comic I started drawing in school that I never finished
sorry to spoil your fantastic artwork with my stupidity...

FINISH IT!
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 am
by Shadowshocker
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:59 pm
by hexagonLife
Shadowshocker wrote:small size doesn't do it justice

if anyone wants larger versions as desktop backgrounds pics let me know

Yeah man I'll take a couple of those if you don't mind! Beautiful

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:02 pm
by Shadowshocker
hexagonLife wrote:Shadowshocker wrote:small size doesn't do it justice

if anyone wants larger versions as desktop backgrounds pics let me know

Yeah man I'll take a couple of those if you don't mind! Beautiful

Thanks! I'll hit you up with a pm when I get them resized.
Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:02 pm
by Shadowshocker
One more..
Salvia Streets!

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:05 pm
by Numerator
Shadowshocker wrote:One more..
Salvia Streets!

trippy as fuck!

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:58 pm
by Shadowshocker
Numerator wrote:Shadowshocker wrote:One more..
Salvia Streets!

trippy as fuck!

