Page 291 of 468

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 pm
by portiss
Tycho - past is prologue (just the song)

I don't get why he gets this much hate on here.

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:04 pm
by Beavercanoe
portiss wrote:Tycho - past is prologue (just the song)

I don't get why he gets this much hate on here.


Tycho was just a great time live. The music is great, too. I think the hate arises when there is a comparison made between Tycho and BoC.

I don't understand all the hate against BoC's Dayvan Cowboy.

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 pm
by fujee
I like Tycho, good study music!

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:48 pm
by A_Northern_Soul
Mogwai - Cody

One day, all music will be this beautiful...

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:51 pm
by Guido

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm
by A_Northern_Soul
Royal Trux - The Exception

Feel like I should be perfecting my "smoking and sneering" look...

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:26 am
by subset
Old Apparatus - Mernom ---> http://vimeo.com/53932453

Honestly, these guys are the best thing to happen to music lately!!!

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:31 am
by A_Northern_Soul
Neil Young - Old Man

Welling up on the way to work isn't normal, is it? I think I'm a bit run down :(

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:34 am
by louise
old mans a perfect song if you cut out the chorus

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:15 pm
by fujee

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:30 pm
by fujee

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:33 pm
by louise
fujee wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz7ZGeGqCQw

and Damon..


YES

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm
by fujee
I love that dirty rolling organ waltz 8)

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 pm
by louise

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 pm
by fujee

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:13 pm
by louise
fujee wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEGAO-5n3xc

roll on summer...


get out of town fudge thats my ringtone haha

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:14 pm
by fujee
what a chooon!

I opt for the "classic phone" ringtone however..

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:17 pm
by louise
fujee wrote:what a chooon!

I opt for the "classic phone" ringtone however..


smooth

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:20 pm
by fujee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFI7tdFOKtE

chorus and vocal melody sounds SO good in this

tour again plss

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:01 am
by Amo Bishop Roden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DQypd9xWPo

I just wish it was the 90's again.