Page 4 of 6

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:20 am
by isawdrones
Cupz wrote:
isawdrones wrote:I think all the answers are in the observable universe.


Like that moon thing I stated before? I totally agree with you.


Well, no. Not really like that. I think carbon dating is a much more logical proof of the "age" of this earth. What it comes down to is that humans have a concious. We want an answer to everything, we like to see everything in black and white. Does there need to be an answer to why your here? I think the reality is that there isnt an answer.You are just organized matter,and matter is infinite. Its all so beautifull.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:22 am
by Cupz
isawdrones wrote:carbon dating is a much more logical proof of the "age" of this earth.


http://www.specialtyinterests.net/carbon14.html

I would read this if I where you.Carbon dating is what I call...a lie.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:50 am
by isawdrones
I think theres a bit more fact towards the earth existing longer than 8000 years than there is towards it only being 8000 years old.I might be wrong...? Theres been corruption in science for sure, but i mean,..reason with yourself for a minute here. I guess what im saying is,..is that carbon dating isnt the only semi-substantial evidence that the earth is older than 8000 years old. I dont think dinosaurs or giant fucking mammoths frozen in ice are fake, but hey they might be, maybe those dinosaur bones are all plastic models, who knows. Just listen to yourself man, make up your own mind on things instead of listening to an old book created by incredibly impressionable people looking for answers in the times before science. also think about how religion will probally eventually also be the destroyer of us all.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:50 am
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:
isawdrones wrote:carbon dating is a much more logical proof of the "age" of this earth.


http://www.specialtyinterests.net/carbon14.html

I would read this if I where you.Carbon dating is what I call...a lie.


A good one "isawdrones", the truth hurts it seems. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:52 am
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
isawdrones wrote:carbon dating is a much more logical proof of the "age" of this earth.


http://www.specialtyinterests.net/carbon14.html

I would read this if I where you.Carbon dating is what I call...a lie.


A good one "isawdrones", the truth hurts it seems. :lol: :lol: :lol:


I could say the same thing towards you,my friend :lol:

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:54 am
by isawdrones
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
isawdrones wrote:carbon dating is a much more logical proof of the "age" of this earth.


http://www.specialtyinterests.net/carbon14.html

I would read this if I where you.Carbon dating is what I call...a lie.


A good one "isawdrones", the truth hurts it seems. :lol: :lol: :lol:


I could say the same thing towards you,my friend :lol:


-_-

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:01 am
by ExitEuXa
isawdrones wrote:
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
isawdrones wrote:carbon dating is a much more logical proof of the "age" of this earth.


http://www.specialtyinterests.net/carbon14.html

I would read this if I where you.Carbon dating is what I call...a lie.


A good one "isawdrones", the truth hurts it seems. :lol: :lol: :lol:


I could say the same thing towards you,my friend :lol:


-_-


Really? In what way?

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:21 am
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:now why are you getting angry? Have you even read that "book that was written some time ago by humans"?
If you can point out where it forbids beeing homosexuall,I`ll shut up about it.If you can point out ONE error in the bible, I`ll shut up.

Alot of people are homophobic and these people will ABUSE religion against you.You don't hate my God...you hate homophobes.I can understand and I don't care if you hate me.


I'm not angry man and oh yes i had to read that book for some years when i was at school before you where born. I don't hate that's just a waste of time. I dislike homophobic people because they don't wan't to know the facts of human life. Your just another member of a nonsensical cult responsible for ruining the life of innumerable human beings through the history of mankind!

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:41 am
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:Your just another member of a nonsensical cult responsible for ruining the life of innumerable human beings through the history of mankind!


I recommend you watch this Hovind lecture and you will see...how much trouble we exually deliver http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... ent+hovind

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:25 pm
by The Other
religion
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience: to make a religion of fighting prejudice.


cult
1. a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.
8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and that employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.


faith
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
3. belief in God or in the doctrines or teachings of religion: the firm faith of the Pilgrims.
4. belief in anything, as a code of ethics, standards of merit, etc.: to be of the same faith with someone concerning honesty.
5. a system of religious belief: the Christian faith; the Jewish faith.
6. the obligation of loyalty or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement, etc.: Failure to appear would be breaking faith.
7. the observance of this obligation; fidelity to one's promise, oath, allegiance, etc.: He was the only one who proved his faith during our recent troubles.
8. Christian Theology. the trust in God and in His promises as made through Christ and the Scriptures by which humans are justified or saved.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:27 pm
by The Other
^^that was for fun.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:54 pm
by wwbjd
I choose cult.

Well.. at least starting one, because being a member of one would surely suck in the end.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:11 pm
by The Other
wwbjd wrote:I choose cult.

Well.. at least starting one, because being a member of one would surely suck in the end.



i agree.


drink the kool aid!

drink the kool aid!

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:45 pm
by Cupz
:lol:

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:46 pm
by ExitEuXa
Hey Cupz i saw a piece of that video from Kent Hovind, and i looked up some information about him like wwbjd did. That guy is a sick joke. :lol:

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:21 am
by ExitEuXa
Well my guess is this tea-party set up is over. :lol:

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:46 am
by isawdrones
ExitEuXa wrote:Well my guess is this tea-party set up is over. :lol:

Epic.

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:05 am
by thedisavowed
Who'd have thought that we would figure out religion in just one thread? :wink:

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:49 am
by A_Northern_Soul
thedisavowed wrote:Who'd have thought that we would figure out religion in just one thread? :wink:



Ha ha ha! Next up - How to solve word hunger....

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:31 pm
by Cupz
A_Northern_Soul wrote:
thedisavowed wrote:Who'd have thought that we would figure out religion in just one thread? :wink:



Ha ha ha! Next up - How to solve word hunger....


All the money invested in sports goes into food for the hungry.I mean...come-on...do you know how much money Tiger Woods is making? Just becouse he can hit a ball in the ground with a stick :lol: