Various Artists - One on Twoism Vol.1 [2007]
Moderator: Aesthetics
- hexagon son
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3254
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
thank you all of you who have shared this music with us. twoism has come a long way since i became a member. its been amazing watching it grow the way it has, even if i have only pplayed a minimal part somehow in all this. just wondering aestetics and chyld, did you ever think it would grow this way?
"It's been a long time..."
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
hexagon son wrote:just wondering aestetics and chyld, did you ever think it would grow this way?
I never expected anything tbh... although I almost gave up hope for Twoism to grow like this after the first few months. A lot of early members left because the board was very unactive back then.
I don't know where we're heading in the future but I do know that it's a great board. I don't necessarely mean this community-wise because I guess that's kind of logic but I in a moderating way.
Life is a Frequency
-
boardsofdublin
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Dublin
hexagon son wrote:thank you all of you who have shared this music with us. twoism has come a long way since i became a member. its been amazing watching it grow the way it has, even if i have only pplayed a minimal part somehow in all this. just wondering aestetics and chyld, did you ever think it would grow this way?
yeah i am proud to be part of this forum aswell. always something to talk about or if not, (as i do lol) go back through the other topics and *BUMP* them.
Great people on here and a lot of you people are very talented in your production's and styles! fair play guys!
also have to wait another 8 hours to download this sliced comp again, WOOHOO!
Brilliant mix!
have to say it again, i am so happy i came up with the idea and name lol. its really good to see it all come together in the end!
for danny.
- hexagon son
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3254
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
-
boardsofdublin
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Dublin
- saturdayindex
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1681
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:40 pm
- Location: Thailand, Japan, US, Netherlands, Australia
Just downloaded
I just downloaded it but havne't been able to listen to it yet. I can't wait!
-
boardsofdublin
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Dublin
The Other wrote:boardsofdublin wrote:Does anyone know what place i should go to get a good high quality print out of the artwork?
thinking of doing one for Boc Maxima as well.
anyone know?
Is there a kinko's in dublin?
I wouldnt say there are the best, but I know they could do it....
what are kinkos?
is it a printing shop or somin?
boardsofdublin wrote:The Other wrote:boardsofdublin wrote:Does anyone know what place i should go to get a good high quality print out of the artwork?
thinking of doing one for Boc Maxima as well.
anyone know?
Is there a kinko's in dublin?
I wouldnt say there are the best, but I know they could do it....
what are kinkos?
is it a printing shop or somin?
Yeah...they do printing of all shapes and sizes amongst other things...
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
-
boardsofdublin
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Dublin
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
-
boardsofdublin
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Dublin
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
CatsAreKloppervok wrote:Yeah, I'm doing that, but it just sticks the .rar.TORRENT file there, not the seperate mp3s. I dunno, I'm an idiot at computers anyways. I guess I'll just keep trying different things.
So if i'm right you right-clicked on the download link, saved it and now you've got the file "Various - One On Twoism.rar.torrent"?
If so, you need to download a torrent program like azureusto download the real file. The .torrent file is just an information file to get the real files from other users of a torrent program.
Still don't get it? pm me.
Oh and i haven't had the time to really listen One On Twoism, so i'll do that asap.
- thedisavowed
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
YELLOW wrote:so we dont have like a split up zip file of the compilation?
All you need to do is download winrar for free and unpack the .rar It's pretty easy (and pretty much identical to unzipping).
Here's a link:
http://www.rarlab.com/
Get the beta. It's easy and it's free. You can torrent it with U-Torrent:
http://www.utorrent.com/
-
six-five-two
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:56 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC
-
CatsAreKloppervok
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:53 am
- Location: michigan
Frank wrote:CatsAreKloppervok wrote:Yeah, I'm doing that, but it just sticks the .rar.TORRENT file there, not the seperate mp3s. I dunno, I'm an idiot at computers anyways. I guess I'll just keep trying different things.
So if i'm right you right-clicked on the download link, saved it and now you've got the file "Various - One On Twoism.rar.torrent"?
If so, you need to download a torrent program like azureusto download the real file. The .torrent file is just an information file to get the real files from other users of a torrent program.
Still don't get it? pm me.
Oh and i haven't had the time to really listen One On Twoism, so i'll do that asap.
Oh great, it worked! Thanks!
you can say the sun is shining if you really want to
i can see the moon and it seems so clear
i can see the moon and it seems so clear
