Page 4 of 14
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:50 pm
by thedisavowed
robotanalysis wrote:Hmmm, I wish I knew about this sooner. After a long hiatus, I should spend next week making a tune for this...
WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?
I'd love some new Robotanalysis.
What the heck.
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:55 am
by Synthetrix
I gave it a shot with a snappy little number I call "Talega".
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:41 am
by turquoise70
I contributed a track I call Another Bad Dream. hope people like it.
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:08 pm
by Guido
Did you receive my entry? And how many entries in total now?
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:25 pm
by wwbjd
I'm writing a tune to dance to. Or at least sway.. maybe just tap your foot and nod your head knowingly.
So submitting on Sunday (Nov. 18th) some time during the day is OK? (U.S. time over here)
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:47 pm
by Aesthetics
Guido wrote:Did you receive my entry? And how many entries in total now?
yes Guido, I got your entry. Though it isn't a good flac version.. is it possible to send me the wav?
10 entries by now.
wwbjd wrote:So submitting on Sunday (Nov. 18th) some time during the day is OK? (U.S. time over here)
That's cool Brandon.
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:23 pm
by bleak.
in all honesty, i'm a bit worried to how my submission is to be perceived.
it's so diverse to my usual material - i'm beginning to question if i even enjoy the piece myself...x
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:00 pm
by turquoise70
Aesthetics, I know I sent you the mp3 (saved directly from the source)
Is that all you needed, or did you want a FLAC or WAV from me?
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:42 pm
by Aesthetics
When possible submit in lossless format (ie FLAC). If the song isn't lossy in the first place then don't worry about.
So, yes!
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:16 am
by Five Step Path
:] working on a song.
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:20 am
by wwbjd
Five Step Path wrote::] working on a song.
Fantastic

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:17 am
by turquoise70
wait, YES you need a FLAC from me, or YES don't worry about it?
you need to spell these things out for me, okay? i'm an idiot.
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:50 am
by Aesthetics
turquoise70 wrote:wait, YES you need a FLAC from me, or YES don't worry about it?
you need to spell these things out for me, okay? i'm an idiot.
YES, I want it in flac. If the source isn't lossy then don't bother about it.
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:34 pm
by Guido
Aesthetics wrote:Guido wrote:Did you receive my entry? And how many entries in total now?
yes Guido, I got your entry. Though it isn't a good flac version.. is it possible to send me the wav?
How do you mean? I just used the latest FLAC CLI binary and encoded it at max. compression.
But yeah, if it's not fine I'll up the wav.
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:02 pm
by steve-o
as of today we've decided not to participate. thanks
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:57 pm
by Aesthetics
steve-o wrote:as of today we've decided not to participate. thanks
How come steve-o? You didn't make it to the previous as well..
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:03 pm
by Cupz
steve-o wrote:as of today we've decided not to participate. thanks

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:39 pm
by steve-o
Well.... I don't know really. I'm not sure it would fit with what others are doing. However, Cupz given me a thought. I may just tweak and older song and hand that in.....we'll see.
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:12 pm
by Aesthetics
Don't worry about the style all that much.
I know there are still some days left but there will most likely be a chance to contribute a second song! More info about this when the first submission round ends by the end of this week.
Still missing entries from the previous OoT artists:
- The Other (being made)
- Saturday Index (being made)
- Paramnesic (being made)
- Esselfortium (no sign yet)
- Sarin Sunday (being made)
- NNY (no sign yet)
- Techboy (being recorded)
- Five Step Path (being made)
- robotanalysis (being made)
Nlogax: You kind of asked how.. are you still planning to do one?
Milieu: You showed some interest.. are you still planning to do one?
Romeda: being made?
I want to encourage people also to make gapfillers and/or intro(s)!!
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:55 pm
by Techboy
as a status update that doesnt really matter the status with me is not being made but rather being recorded.
at high school level in Scotland you are allowed to take a unit in MIDI sequencing rather than in a second instrument as part of the music course and so I am going to contribute my school project to OOT after I make sure the synth sounds arent quite as, uh, general midi (there is a synthesizer at the school which I can do this with.) basically when this is done I just need to take a recording from the synth as a FLAC using audacity or something.
fun stuff.
(it's like one of those things that'd go in the 'thread for insignificant things that dont need their own thread.')