Page 4 of 4

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:21 am
by ZX-Pilot
Joebot Kill wrote:
ZX-Pilot wrote:
RollTheMic wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:Drugs. Lots of them.


Ditto


Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else.
No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.


I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger. DRINK MILK!


have you ever listened to boards of canada?
everything you do is a balloon.
ok. bad example.... how about Dr. Hunter S. Thompson? Sigmund Freud? Timothy Leary???


Have I ever listened to boards of canada? :) haha, good one.

Freud - nah, I prefer playing Galaga instead.

IMO Leary was drugged up hippie with a sense of humble grandeur, not my pair of socks.

Hunter S. Thompson - he smoked too much

Bye.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:41 pm
by oyster
...

Hunter!

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:13 am
by The Telepathic Kid
WATCH OUT

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:36 am
by harpoon dodger
People badmouthing HST..deserve a slap in the nuts. Or wherevers appropriate. :lol:

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:15 am
by Romeda
I used to think ZX was an annoyance, but her posts in this thread are rather hilarious. Thank you ZX.

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:07 pm
by Vexille
grab a lawn chair and a case of beer and relax in a park