Page 4 of 5
Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:44 pm
by Earthbound
AFX.NL wrote:So I guess it's settled? 12 o'clock in Gouda. Can you give the exact living street + house number?
You mean, my adress, or the parc/forrest thingy?
If you mean my adress, I'll pick you up from the trainstation at 12. We can go to my place at first, or go to the parc/forrest at once, but it is a rather long walk to 'het Goudse Hout'..
Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:09 pm
by TheSilenceEchoes
how many of us are coming? is it only dutchies?
Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:19 pm
by AFX.NL
TheSilenceEchoes wrote:how many of us are coming? is it only dutchies?
I wrote al the names down for those who are interested. Everyone can come! But it seems that there aren''t many non-dutchies are posting for interest

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:25 am
by Cupz
Earthbound wrote:If you mean my adress, I'll pick you up from the trainstation at 12.
wizzl?
Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:02 pm
by Earthbound
Cupz wrote:Earthbound wrote:If you mean my adress, I'll pick you up from the trainstation at 12.
wizzl?

Yes!
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:15 am
by AFX.NL
It would have been nice if it could be done at my house. Then you would all be able to witness the boc painting I posted a while ago

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:57 am
by Guido
Yeah count me in, I'm fine with whatever you guys decide on.
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:39 pm
by Earthbound
No biggy. All is fine by me.
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 pm
by AFX.NL
Earthbound wrote:No biggy. All is fine by me.
What do we do regarding food and drinks?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 am
by Earthbound
AFX.NL wrote:Earthbound wrote:No biggy. All is fine by me.
What do we do regarding food and drinks?
The one who is closest to the location we meet, buys food and drinks. The others will pay him back on the day we meet. Sound good?
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 am
by AFX.NL
Earthbound wrote:AFX.NL wrote:Earthbound wrote:No biggy. All is fine by me.
What do we do regarding food and drinks?
The one who is closest to the location we meet, buys food and drinks. The others will pay him back on the day we meet. Sound good?
Sounds good to me
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 pm
by Cupz
why not bring your own drinks and food?
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:53 pm
by Cupz
so who exacly is in?
lets keep this thread alive untill the exual date:D
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:45 pm
by Earthbound
Cupz wrote:so who exacly is in?
lets keep this thread alive untill the exual date:D
I AM!!!
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:15 pm
by TheSilenceEchoes
am i. too me.
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:37 pm
by AFX.NL
Sorry that I have not been around much, Iàm currently on vacation. So any english or german lads coming?

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:22 pm
by AFX.NL
Can all people who are sure to come PM me? I will make a list off all the people who are coming.
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:55 pm
by AFX.NL
Okay Earthbound's house in confirmed. We would all like to meet at the Gouda trainstation aorund 12'ish.
Still people send me a PM when yuo come because we have to hold account the food and drinks.
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 pm
by hGc
Put me on the 'probably not, but you never know' list.
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:43 pm
by AFX.NL
hGc wrote:Put me on the 'probably not, but you never know' list.
hmm
