Page 4 of 4

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:00 am
by 2020k
hexagon son wrote:Yet another new video of her's upped onto youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQPXgjGutFw
I just typed up a 1,200+ review on the song. ouch my fingers hurt, click to read it - It's weird to think that there are only TWO MORE SONGS being released before the album is out.

Album has confirmed to be released digitally (duh), CD/DVD combo, Vinyl.

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:27 pm
by hexagon son
Wow, you really dissected that song, very well done!

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 pm
by hexagon son
And another new video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTnH3zs8wRo

It's called: "Kill"

Yet another amazing track.

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:27 pm
by 747Music
^^ Awesome song yet again.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:10 pm
by hexagon son

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm
by 2020k
"I'm gonna miss waking up on Tuesday's to her bipolar ass." - Youtube comment. LMAO

Just found out that a song I did that sampled "b" just hit 100 plays! It's a simple track that I did as a demo for a pop artist and for a recording studio I worked at. As We Go.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm
by 747Music


A black box! boc?

...someone had to say it...

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:29 pm
by hexagon son
747Music wrote:


A black box! boc?

...someone had to say it...


Oh shit! I had to actually laugh out loud when I read that! :lol:

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:34 am
by Radiobuzz
So have you heard this? Pretty neat! I got Kin but haven't got around to listen to it yet.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:03 pm
by 2020k
I put up an album review and am giving away a few copies of the album. More information is over here

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:49 pm
by 2020k
Whole new album out in November Over half have new videos out already! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETCnS4Lj9Y4. Love these two

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:03 pm
by Negamuse
I get a kind of vibe of Mint Julep off Chasing Kites. Not the sound so much as the song. It's good, I like this a lot.

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:31 pm
by 747Music
2020k wrote:Whole new album out in November Over half have new videos out already! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETCnS4Lj9Y4. Love these two



:o :o :o 8) 8) 8) :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D !!!!!!!!

This song is AWESOME! If you don't know already, I'm a huge fan! This makes me very happy! Thanks 2020k! This made my day.

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:47 pm
by Yellow Records
This shit's really good.

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:27 pm
by Negamuse
This has been going round and round on repeat in my car. I'm loving the album so far, I know its kind of different to her other stuff by the sound of it, which is good stuff too but I'm all over this.

So many classic synth-pop sounds in here, my brain's firing off "Depeche Mode! Ultravox! Eurythmics!" as I listen. But the songwriting's pretty genius too. And she's got a great voice. Yet another top recommendation from Twoism.

Re: Thoughts on iamamiwhoami [interesting find]

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:31 pm
by 2020k
Ionnalee is releasing her solo album next month and gave us this iamamiwhoami blast to the past!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihd9dKek2gc[/media]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF6jkVc7js[/media]

From the iamamiwhoami prelude...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yAI5_YXNqI[/media]