Page 4 of 4
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:25 am
by bearhead
TaoTapeTao wrote:Haha I'm not sure how people would react to that but I have set up my pedals and effects on my front yard and looped textures and feedback. When people walk by they seem to try their best to pretend they don't notice lol.
That's actually pretty cool. I mean, I've set up outside a few times with my 4-track and a couple mics, but no one was really outside. I'd like to set up my drums outside, but I don't think my neighbors would take too well to that.
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:14 pm
by bearhead
Okay, so I just went to my folder and someone deleted a lot of my samples. I can't get those samples back unless someone moved those files to their hard drive. Whoever has those samples, can you please place them back into the folder?
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 pm
by DaveJ
shit buzz man, John might be able to help you out seeing as he had all the stuff that got deleted by some other guy?
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:50 pm
by Treefingers
Is it too late to ask to join this? I've been meaning to make some new stuff for ages, and a bit of collaboration might help push me back into it!
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 pm
by bearhead
DaveJ wrote:shit buzz man, John might be able to help you out seeing as he had all the stuff that got deleted by some other guy?
Where's he been? I haven't seen him on here in a while. I just really need to get to these samples.
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:51 pm
by bearhead
Treefingers wrote:Is it too late to ask to join this? I've been meaning to make some new stuff for ages, and a bit of collaboration might help push me back into it!
I would add you to the folder, but I can't anymore. I think he set it up to where only he (John) could add people to the folder. You'll have to ask John.
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:31 am
by DaveJ
i was chatting to him a couple days ago man, i'm sure he's around
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:04 pm
by bearhead
DaveJ wrote:i was chatting to him a couple days ago man, i'm sure he's around
Hey, don't worry about it. I was looking through my hard drive, and I apparently archived them in a different folder. I forgot about the duplicates that get strayed off into the separate folder.
Still curious on how they moved, though.
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:03 pm
by aimmerman
I posted a new thread for my music but I'll post it here as well.
www.soundcloud.com/andyimmerman
www.andyimmerman.bandcamp.com
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:04 am
by DaveJ
hey guys,
haven't seen too much activity on the dropbox in a while. myself included of course, but it would be a pity for this to fade away again, it sounded promising. I'm gonna try make a bit more effort myself anyway and be a bit less lazy when it comes to uploading stuff, coz I was excited about having a good resource for all us 'twoism-ers' to share and collaborate. i'll upload a bit tonight and some more tomorrow.
Just wondering are people still into it? I have an old unfinished reason tune i'll throw up if anyone wants to have a go at it? I'll have a look for some more tomorrow too coz I know theres a couple reason users. and I threw up some stems from another track, sombody might get some use from something hopefully. I'll have a good look tomorrow and find some more stuff. I know some of you guys have thrown up the odd bits and pieces and that's great, fair play to ye.
Just wanted to see if people were still into this really? Or have ye lost interest? And hopefully it's ok now after all that shit was deleted so John doesn't have to go through all that hassle again.
Cheers lads!
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 pm
by bearhead
DaveJ wrote:hey guys,
haven't seen too much activity on the dropbox in a while. myself included of course, but it would be a pity for this to fade away again, it sounded promising. I'm gonna try make a bit more effort myself anyway and be a bit less lazy when it comes to uploading stuff, coz I was excited about having a good resource for all us 'twoism-ers' to share and collaborate. i'll upload a bit tonight and some more tomorrow.
Just wondering are people still into it? I have an old unfinished reason tune i'll throw up if anyone wants to have a go at it? I'll have a look for some more tomorrow too coz I know theres a couple reason users. and I threw up some stems from another track, sombody might get some use from something hopefully. I'll have a good look tomorrow and find some more stuff. I know some of you guys have thrown up the odd bits and pieces and that's great, fair play to ye.
Just wanted to see if people were still into this really? Or have ye lost interest? And hopefully it's ok now after all that shit was deleted so John doesn't have to go through all that hassle again.
Cheers lads!
x2