Page 348 of 468
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:54 pm
by Syberia
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:47 pm
by Techboy
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 am
by fujee
Music for 18 Musicians by Steve Reich.. so far ahead of it's time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_jwv2QMtAo
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:18 pm
by 2020k
"Fears" by MTNS
https://soundcloud.com/mtnsmusic/fears-1
Glorious production & vocals.
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:30 am
by ShaneAnthony
Digging this tune a lot lately.
http://soundcloud.com/captain-oldskool/ ... ley-of-the
As well as my fav el coco tune. Brilliant layering!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox3cICTJJSU&sns=em
Much love Twoism fam,
Shane
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:19 am
by Aerial Boundaries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs
No idea why I decided to, just popped into my head
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:44 am
by several
some good ol SAW 85-92

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:46 pm
by Treefingers
The Telepathic Kid wrote:speaking of shoegaze, that new Sunny Day in Glasgow LP is pretty sweet.
Shoegazey sparkly pop with a super weird edge to it which I love.
Anyone bumpin' that shit?
I was obsessed with that band around the time that
Ashes Grammar came out. They were pretty much my favourite band throughout my time at university. Not listened to them in quite a while though; something I need to rectify (and likely will do when I sort myself a copy of the new album).
NP: Angelo Badalamenti - Love Theme from 'Mulholland Drive'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccGukeK ... ScB2ztCnLe
My favourite of Badalamenti's Lynch soundtracks, I think. Very much looking forward to seeing this film in an independent cinema in Birmingham in two weeks as well. Exactly the sort of film that begs to be watched on a huge screen.
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:02 am
by re-phaelam-ed
phaelam - 140708
phaelam - 1407092 - m
phaelam - 140709 m
phaelam - 140503 curved warez
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:14 am
by Lens Larque
110820
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:48 am
by Lens Larque
Hardcore DEVO vol 2 - Bamboo Bimbo
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:57 am
by Lens Larque
HC DEVO Man From the Past
I am wondering why I can get a Superior Viaduct vinyl LP of poop 4 trax that sounds absolutely amazing but if I crack open a fresh copy of Tomorrow's Harvest (2 so far) every groove is like Wile-Y-Coyote has trenched an ACME rocket sled through it - comparing to CD version.
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:53 pm
by hexagon son
Burial : Forgive. Nothing else interests me right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxrHNQZhvKw
Beautiful animation to go with it.
I'd love to know what the sample says...
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:57 pm
by Treefingers
Mogwai - 'Nick Drake'
Outtakes from the
CODY reissue streamin' on't' Grauniad.
http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicb ... ive-stream
Need to re-listen to that album outside on a cloudy, quite windy day sometime.
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:19 pm
by fujee
What a great album this was, shame he's never matched it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVqAdIMQZlk
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:38 pm
by Mexicola
Henryk Górecki. Lots of
Henryk Górecki.
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:40 pm
by fujee
Mexicola wrote:Henryk Górecki. Lots of Henryk Górecki.
Back on ya Contemporary 20th Century classical eh Mex?
You listened to Turangalila Symphonie by Messaien?
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:46 pm
by Mexicola
No, but thanks - I will!

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 pm
by fujee
Mexicola wrote:No, but thanks - I will!

You can thank me later, incredible piece of music. Movement no.5 is insane.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du6M96E8KyE
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:19 pm
by Mexicola
The opening is pretty insane to be fair - this is bonkers!
