Page 349 of 468

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:47 pm
by lukalukaluka
http://youtu.be/QuJtaeNgTEQ

Bud Ludzha - Basslines for death

Posted it a few days ago on reddit and didn't think about posting it here

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:40 pm
by lightsoutnepal
Tim Hecker - haunt me, haunt me do it again

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:54 pm
by hexagon son
Beck : Unforgiven

(Well, I should say, Beck : Morning Phase)

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:31 pm
by Cupz

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:28 pm
by Techboy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM

the heavy - how do you like me now?

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:38 pm
by polarbear
Drexciya - Andreaen Sand Dunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btOstAZFJTI

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:58 pm
by Cupz
http://youtu.be/GYl-HO_3Jp0?t=3m8s

This little arp for 8 minutes straight. Its so damn perfect.

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:25 pm
by polarbear
Christ - Dianoes Noveau

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:06 am
by sunshine recorder
wolves in the throne room... celestite mirror....sounds like boc/sunn o))) colab i,ve always dreamt about,awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH4U3mj06k0

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:16 pm
by 747Music
Pink Floyd - Sheep

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:47 pm
by polarbear
Arthur Russell - A Little Lost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO2F48JKIlo

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:50 pm
by 2020k
polarbear wrote:Arthur Russell - A Little Lost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO2F48JKIlo

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:56 pm
by fujee

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:00 pm
by fujee
I love this alternative version of The La's eponymous album, the mixes on this version make it sound way more rootsy and heartfelt. Mavers got fucked up by the over production and greedy labels of the time he was discovered, I am sure now he could arrange a record deal which distributes his music but doesn't compromise his artistic vision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzrYAXXAqaM

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:02 pm
by jcnporter

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:50 pm
by polarbear
right now i'm playing to the fake version of the new aphex twin's album, called syro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y14O46AQrQ

hahahahaha :lol:

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:57 pm
by Mexicola
I should hate Sleaford Mods. But I'll tell you what, they demand attention. 8)

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm
by A_Northern_Soul
Mexicola wrote:I should hate Sleaford Mods. But I'll tell you what, they demand attention. 8)


Yes!

They definitely caught my ear recently too.

"Fucking tit-rifle"

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:58 pm
by fujee
Been rinsing the Oneohtrix lately. What a great artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uwm_T2d_Kc

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:52 pm
by Mexicola
A_Northern_Soul wrote:
Mexicola wrote:I should hate Sleaford Mods. But I'll tell you what, they demand attention. 8)


Yes!

They definitely caught my ear recently too.

"Fucking tit-rifle"


There are so many lyrical gems it's scary. 8)