Page 5 of 6
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:27 pm
by ExitEuXa
"STOP" pumping money in all religious organisations, do you know how much they get from the government each year?! And "STOP" giving money to the monarchy, let them work for it! It's time for a revolution, i'm against the death penalty but in case of them i make an exeption! Hang em all!!! And give their large amount of wealth to the poor in the world!!!

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:05 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:"STOP" pumping money in all religious organisations, do you know how much they get from the government each year?! And "STOP" giving money to the monarchy, let them work for it! It's time for a revolution, i'm against the death penalty but in case of them i make an exeption! Hang em all!!! And give their large amount of wealth to the poor in the world!!!

WTF is your problem man.Do you know how many money goes in the religion "evolution", probably the religion you believe?The whole evolution theory is sponsored by tax money. I agree with all the money going in churches, that is unneccesary. but you are one hypocrit,man.
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:18 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:ExitEuXa wrote:"STOP" pumping money in all religious organisations, do you know how much they get from the government each year?! And "STOP" giving money to the monarchy, let them work for it! It's time for a revolution, i'm against the death penalty but in case of them i make an exeption! Hang em all!!! And give their large amount of wealth to the poor in the world!!!

WTF is your problem man.Do you know how many money goes in the religion "evolution", probably the religion you believe?The whole evolution theory is sponsored by tax money. I agree with all the money going in churches, that is unneccesary. but you are one hypocrit,man.
You don't even now the meaning of the word, and it's HYPOCRITE, you phoney.

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:25 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:You don't even now the meaning of the word, and it's HYPOCRITE, you phoney.

Well excuse my dyslexia

and, why do you think death is a solution.
oh, and I do know what a hypocrit is

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:37 pm
by Aesthetics
Anyone up for a biscuit?
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:48 pm
by nlogax
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:12 pm
by The Other
Cupz wrote:ExitEuXa wrote:You don't even now the meaning of the word, and it's HYPOCRITE, you phoney.

Well excuse my dyslexia

and, why do you think death is a solution.
oh, and I do know what a hypocrit is

In the words of the great Thom Yorke-
"You will become a hypocrite. You will become a liar. You will try to paper up your own cracks and mistakes, and everyone does it. then you'll have babies and thats it.....thats what being an adult is...."
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:44 pm
by mechanismj
nlogax wrote:
That's the only kind of tea party I'll attend.
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:20 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:ExitEuXa wrote:You don't even now the meaning of the word, and it's HYPOCRITE, you phoney.

Well excuse my dyslexia

and, why do you think death is a solution.
oh, and I do know what a hypocrit is

Like always you misinterpreted what i was talking about. The monarchy is a damn plague with a high rate of costs, the sooner we get rid of them the better.

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:21 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote: The monarchy is a damn plague with a high rate of costs, the sooner we get rid of them the better.

maybe, but everyone has a right to live

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:37 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:ExitEuXa wrote: The monarchy is a damn plague with a high rate of costs, the sooner we get rid of them the better.

maybe, but everyone has a right to live

Deport them all to an island in the middle of nowhere. The world will be a better place without those fucking royalty who think they are better than anybody else.

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:36 am
by dj_todos
You'll find all your answers to life, religion and more in these great LP's

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:31 am
by ExitEuXa
"I truly think we humans did it ourselfs, by not listening to Him in the garden of Eden.
If you would follow the ADVICE (not rules) 75% of suffering won't even excist. Drugs,aids,war..."
You should be ashamed making that remark Cupz.

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:49 am
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:"I truly think we humans did it ourselfs, by not listening to Him in the garden of Eden.
If you would follow the ADVICE (not rules) 75% of suffering won't even excist. Drugs,aids,war..."
You should be ashamed making that remark Cupz.

why?
Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:12 am
by Goiter Sanchez
Danver... It's one thing to continually unfriend and refriend me on Myspace, but to give me no reason as to why when I have asked you repeatedly...
I really don't care enough to carry this on any further, as it is ultimately your loss, but I think you're a cool guy and I don't understand why you keep erasing me, of all people, on Myspace...
Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:28 pm
by ExitEuXa
Goiter Sanchez wrote:Danver... It's one thing to continually unfriend and refriend me on Myspace, but to give me no reason as to why when I have asked you repeatedly...
I really don't care enough to carry this on any further, as it is ultimately your loss, but I think you're a cool guy and I don't understand why you keep erasing me, of all people, on Myspace...
Don't take it personal Dan but we don't have that much in common besides being gay and both members of Twoism. I'm leaving this BoC forum for good this time Aesthetics knows about it. I don't feel i belong here anymore.
That's why i deleted all the Twoism users and lot's of others on Myspace including you. Like you said " i really don't care enough to carry this on any further" well likewise i'm tired of all that D4 shite! After that Cdr release my account will be deleted. Not a moment too soon if you ask me!
Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:43 pm
by A_Northern_Soul
ExitEuXa wrote:Goiter Sanchez wrote:Danver... It's one thing to continually unfriend and refriend me on Myspace, but to give me no reason as to why when I have asked you repeatedly...
I really don't care enough to carry this on any further, as it is ultimately your loss, but I think you're a cool guy and I don't understand why you keep erasing me, of all people, on Myspace...
Don't take it personal Dan but we don't have that much in common besides being gay and both members of Twoism. I'm leaving this BoC forum for good this time Aesthetics knows about it. I don't feel i belong here anymore.
That's why i deleted all the Twoism users and lot's of others on Myspace including you. Like you said " i really don't care enough to carry this on any further" well likewise i'm tired of all that D4 shite! After that Cdr release my account will be deleted. Not a moment too soon if you ask me!
Hey man! Sorry to hear you're leaving. No doubt you've got your reasons, and that's grand, but it'll be duller round here without your input mate!
Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:22 pm
by Goiter Sanchez
ExitEuXa wrote:Goiter Sanchez wrote:Danver... It's one thing to continually unfriend and refriend me on Myspace, but to give me no reason as to why when I have asked you repeatedly...
I really don't care enough to carry this on any further, as it is ultimately your loss, but I think you're a cool guy and I don't understand why you keep erasing me, of all people, on Myspace...
Don't take it personal Dan but we don't have that much in common besides being gay and both members of Twoism. I'm leaving this BoC forum for good this time Aesthetics knows about it. I don't feel i belong here anymore.
That's why i deleted all the Twoism users and lot's of others on Myspace including you. Like you said " i really don't care enough to carry this on any further" well likewise i'm tired of all that D4 shite! After that Cdr release my account will be deleted. Not a moment too soon if you ask me!
Very well... But you'll be back.
Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:10 pm
by hills west
just what the hell is going on in here?
Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:43 pm
by ExitEuXa
Goiter Sanchez wrote:ExitEuXa wrote:Goiter Sanchez wrote:Danver... It's one thing to continually unfriend and refriend me on Myspace, but to give me no reason as to why when I have asked you repeatedly...
I really don't care enough to carry this on any further, as it is ultimately your loss, but I think you're a cool guy and I don't understand why you keep erasing me, of all people, on Myspace...
Don't take it personal Dan but we don't have that much in common besides being gay and both members of Twoism. I'm leaving this BoC forum for good this time Aesthetics knows about it. I don't feel i belong here anymore.
That's why i deleted all the Twoism users and lot's of others on Myspace including you. Like you said " i really don't care enough to carry this on any further" well likewise i'm tired of all that D4 shite! After that Cdr release my account will be deleted. Not a moment too soon if you ask me!
Very well... But you'll be back.
NO FUCKING WAY.
