This Random Thread
Moderator: Aesthetics
new BOC this year and here is why!!!!!
http://www.dgpublications.com/blog/2010/03/23/2010-color-year
http://www.dgpublications.com/blog/2010/03/23/2010-color-year
The Other wrote:new BOC this year and here is why!!!!!
http://www.dgpublications.com/blog/2010/03/23/2010-color-year

if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.
Numerator wrote:The Other wrote:new BOC this year and here is why!!!!!
http://www.dgpublications.com/blog/2010/03/23/2010-color-year
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
s7409651 wrote:Awesome video about the Golden Ratio: http://www.boingboing.net/2010/03/22/dreamlike-animation.html
Ooh, wow that was pretty. I don't know what this says about me but that video made me all misty-eyed, I almost cried.
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
- Infinite E
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm
- Contact:
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
- (parenthesis)
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 679
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:56 pm
- Contact:
- Infinite E
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm
- Contact:
- Infinite E
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm
- Contact:
- mechanismj
- Nova Scotia Robot
- Posts: 5157
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
- Contact:
turquoise70 wrote:s7409651 wrote:Awesome video about the Golden Ratio: http://www.boingboing.net/2010/03/22/dreamlike-animation.html
Ooh, wow that was pretty. I don't know what this says about me but that video made me all misty-eyed, I almost cried.
THAT WAS AWESOME!
mechanismj wrote:turquoise70 wrote:s7409651 wrote:Awesome video about the Golden Ratio: http://www.boingboing.net/2010/03/22/dreamlike-animation.html
Ooh, wow that was pretty. I don't know what this says about me but that video made me all misty-eyed, I almost cried.
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Hell yeah man! Kick ass!
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
- Infinite E
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm
- Contact:
- Infinite E
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm
- Contact:
new bibio album tracklisting confirmed
1.rolling around in the soil with my friends
2.floppy bark
3.I like moss
4.hurrah for soil
5.bluebells and bunny rabbits and lovely things
6.look at all the trees!
7.soggy daisies
8.hello puddles
9.???
1.rolling around in the soil with my friends
2.floppy bark
3.I like moss
4.hurrah for soil
5.bluebells and bunny rabbits and lovely things
6.look at all the trees!
7.soggy daisies
8.hello puddles
9.???

if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

