Page 1 of 1

Rone

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 pm
by OzModule
So does anyone listen to Rone on here? I tried searching for a thread and couldn't find any.
His most recent album (2012) is a joy to listen to and I think a few people might dig it here on twoism. It's hard for me to describe this album so i'll just let the music do the talking :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Q9Fz09XVM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9_D0vcIqHg


He also has a couple awesome videos from this record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfoJUeyMsOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW7iHpkUGLU

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:46 am
by saob
Yea, one of the very top releases of 2012 imo.

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:39 pm
by subset
This is really good, thanks for the heads-up! I'll definitely explore more.

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:39 pm
by portiss
Only listened to La Grande Ourse now, but can tell this is gonna be some really good stuff.

Exploring it right now.

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:53 pm
by Evrox
I like this track and video a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPkUKw9DIlw

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:21 pm
by portiss
I want to thanks Ozmodule for posting this.

The track ''Fugu Kiss'' is so amazing. So atmospheric.

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:18 pm
by Ottomatik
He made a live show at the Boiler Room recently, you guys should check it out :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Y27qBl8Js

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:36 pm
by WeHadNormality
Rone's pretty cool. That Parade video is great.