Page 1 of 1

Melissa Juice (Paramnesic)

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:21 am
by wwbjd
A remix of Melissa Juice:

Melissa Juice (Paramnesic)

After the spastic and harsh retooling of Buckie High, I had to go a bit more mellow. This is pretty minimal for me and this is with about half a dozen other layers just yanked out.

Almost thoroughly happy with it. It has some issues.. but oh well, it let me learn my new synth (Korg Mono/Poly) and taught me other things along the way.

Enjoy!

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:53 am
by YELLOW
this is one of the better remixes ive heard in a while....NICE NICE

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:38 am
by Fredd-E
SWEET

very good stuff!

8)


(been playing it on repeat for a while now as well...)

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:31 pm
by steve-o
This is good. You did it again sir. When are we going to hear some originals?

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:36 pm
by Cupz
where did you get those piano sounds??? :shock: :D :lol:

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:36 pm
by domco77
Love it wwbjd...nice wobbly sound before the drums kick in around mid-way.

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:38 pm
by domco77
shit...and a great outro! (posted mid-listen, sorry!)

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:31 pm
by pippin
Do you have a website/collection of your music I could check out?

it's pretty cool

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:38 pm
by wwbjd
pippin wrote:Do you have a website/collection of your music I could check out?

it's pretty cool


Thanks.

Well, working on it right now actually. I'm sure I'll post something once it goes up.

It'll probably be cluttered with a bunch of old stuff for a bit.

Or, I may just not put anything there for a while until I get some new original tracks recorded :)

Finally settled on an alias last night..

Who knows!

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:58 pm
by thedisavowed
Very nice. Keep us posted.

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:58 am
by wwbjd
Hmm.. actually liking it more today than yesterday.. depends on mood?

Anyway, Cupz.. it's from the 45k Steinway Grand next to me.

Or, I'm a liar and the piano sounds are from a VSTi.. heavy filtering and eq applied.

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:15 am
by Cupz
wwbjd wrote:Anyway, Cupz.. it's from the 45k Steinway Grand next to me.

Or, I'm a liar and the piano sounds are from a VSTi.. heavy filtering and eq applied.


lol...if you`re lying...can you perhaps give me the VSTi or send me a link to it?? :lol:

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:44 am
by Aesthetics
Your remixes have been from an outstanding quality, man!

Keeps us updated :)

BJames rules!!

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:39 am
by ExitEuXa
An outstanding remix. 8)

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:30 pm
by mechanismj
Shit man, that was beautiful. Those sweeping strings at the end were amazing.

Also, just as Cupz was, I am very impressed with the piano...

HOOK US UP!! :D