Page 1 of 1

I AM TELEPATH

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:35 pm
by Cupz
Behold what I have become!
I have reached the ultimate twoism goal!
I have over 7500!!!! posts!
I am the #1 poster!
I should be on every OoT compilation by default!
I should be able to at least talk to mike and marcus!
Warp should at least release one of my albums!
I am proud. And there's a proud me two!
I want to thank my parents for forcing me to communicate through a computer!
I want to thank twoism for helping reach my goal and communicate to me, and even though 843 of my posts have received a reaction, 7500 unanswered posts would be silly!
I AM TWOISM GOD
REST ARE MERE MORTALS.



Just 4 more years before we see what comes next!

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:46 pm
by Mexicola
The original and best. Congratulations :wink:

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:21 am
by pianoforte
Excellent job! :)

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:13 am
by Mother_Nature
:} Congratulations!!

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:02 pm
by rainier
Omg, you beat twoism, and they said it couldn't be done!

Is it true that when you become telepath you get a secret tour of the hex sun bunker?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:05 pm
by fujee
Easily one of my favourite posters. All hail the Telepath!

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 pm
by Torn n Frayed
Testing one two threeeeeeee fouuuuuurrrrrrrr....

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 pm
by Aesthetics
Please don't suit the action to the word.

*doubting about changing it to witch doctor...*

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:45 am
by The Telepathic Kid
well what the hell am i then

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:08 am
by fujee
The Telepathic Kid wrote:well what the hell am i then


We call you Nick or TTK :wink:

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:13 pm
by The Telepathic Kid
D:

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:27 pm
by BairdDeanna
Good job) Thanks for keeping this forum alive :D

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:33 pm
by harpoon dodger
LMAO, hilarious as always Cupz. Noice work 8)

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:09 am
by Waterbagel
THERE'S SOMETHING ABOVE HAPPY CYCLER?!

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 am
by 2020k
Who are you?

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:59 am
by Cupz
2020k wrote:Who are you?


HOW DARE YOU
Image

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:32 pm
by mechanismj
Get a life! :wink: