russian-art.. someone understands russian?
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 pm
just found this.. and i wonder what really says, lol.
someone understands the russian language?
someone understands the russian language?



Mexicola wrote:You need to get Ludamage to translate this. He's from the same city where they make the AK-47 (not joking)
arvy wrote:Hello, this is Boards of Canada?
No, this is Marcus!
Hello, this is Boards of Canada?
No, this is Marcus!
Hello, this is Boards of Canada?
No, this is Marcus!!!
Marcus we have a band named Boards of Canada.
F your mother!
Hello, good day boreds of canaeda!!!!!!this meme about music +7, could you release a track, plsssss!!!!:)
We didn't release anything for 9 years, are you fuckin nuts!!!!aaa you have 200 subscribes WOW this needs to mention, ok then.....
OMG OMG thank boreds!!!!!
I wanna that you post a track in vkontace about me..
Ok, no problem!
New message
Marik Eoin Boards of Canada - Reach for the Holo
Why you message only me? Are you faggot?
Everywhere else I'm in black list..
polarbear wrote:Mexicola wrote:You need to get Ludamage to translate this. He's from the same city where they make the AK-47 (not joking)
thanks, but who is from this city?
Mexicola wrote:polarbear wrote:Mexicola wrote:You need to get Ludamage to translate this. He's from the same city where they make the AK-47 (not joking)
thanks, but who is from this city?
Click the link - although it looks like you've already got your translation
polarbear wrote:arvy wrote:Hello, this is Boards of Canada?
No, this is Marcus!
Hello, this is Boards of Canada?
No, this is Marcus!
Hello, this is Boards of Canada?
No, this is Marcus!!!
Marcus we have a band named Boards of Canada.
F your mother!
Hello, good day boreds of canaeda!!!!!!this meme about music +7, could you release a track, plsssss!!!!:)
We didn't release anything for 9 years, are you fuckin nuts!!!!aaa you have 200 subscribes WOW this needs to mention, ok then.....
OMG OMG thank boreds!!!!!
I wanna that you post a track in vkontace about me..
Ok, no problem!
New message
Marik Eoin Boards of Canada - Reach for the Holo
Why you message only me? Are you faggot?
Everywhere else I'm in black list..
thanks you..
Communistic facebook? Count me in! If only I could speak russianarvy wrote:vkontakte group (same as facebook, only this one popular in russia)
Cupz wrote:Communistic facebook? Count me in! If only I could speak russianarvy wrote:vkontakte group (same as facebook, only this one popular in russia)
Cupz wrote:Communistic facebook? Count me in! If only I could speak russianarvy wrote:vkontakte group (same as facebook, only this one popular in russia)
Dmitrii wrote:Original source: http://vk.com/memy_music
polarbear, how on earth did you find this?
I've been following that page for some time, I must say that sometimes I don't get what those guys are joking about. Aphex Twin and Merzbow jokes were pretty funny though
polarbear wrote:but it was really weird! :/
Dmitrii wrote:polarbear wrote:but it was really weird! :/
oh yeah![]()
![]()
there are some other BOC-inspired strips but I don't think they worth translating.