Page 1 of 2

Finally some FACTS from Warp!

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:21 pm
by streamrunner
I just contacted Warp via phone (fuck email) and finally confirmed the following:

1. BOC will be releasing everything in their entire collection via Warp next year. This includes the thousands of tracks they have stored in a secret vault somewhere.

2. There will be a 50 + page insert with detailed histories of both Michael and Marcus. Michael apparently ate baby food until he was 15 years old

3. In it they will include all-nude photo shoots of Michael and Marcus (sometimes together).

4. BOC have also started their own religion and will host services via the web once a month. Guest speakers include Tom Cruise and Oprah Winfrey.

5. In every 100th cd sent out, a secret map to Hexagon Sun is included. To decipher you must do the following:

a. smoke out

b. buy a box of cracker jacks to
obtain the decoder

c. buy plane tickets to get to the
Beach At Redpoint.

d. At the Beach At Redpoint you
will find an ancient fortune teller
named Olson.

e. Olson will point you to all the
details and truth regarding BOC.

f. Then you will have to go Under
the Coke Sign to receive the
next clue.

Thats all I have for now but its a good start! Glad I could finally get to the bottom of all of ths for us!

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:22 pm
by The Other
phew! finally something i can believe! :roll:

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:23 pm
by cmx
i smell .. remotely ... a possible .. hoax

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:30 pm
by ryetronics
That was hilarious.

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:38 pm
by Fredd-E
Image

Like... Omigosh... severely detailed BOC dream!

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:41 pm
by mechanismj
Guys, I had this dream last night that BOC was performing at an elementary school and I got to stand on stage with them. Only, I accidentally pressed one of the keys on their synths and it played the opening sound to Sixtyten (They were in the middle of playing A Beautiful Place Out In The Country) and I must have spoiled the surprise of the next song for all the youngsters in class (which was funny because most of the people behind the desks were senior citizens)

Anywho, after I did that, Marcus looked at me funny. I tried to apologize but he still looked pissed off. Then Mike stopped playing altogether. Apparently his hand was cramping up.

Once they started playing again, they played several unreleased songs from other live shows and a few new ones. I actually saw a piece of paper they wrote the set list on. Every single track had names. The only one I remember was Track 6 from All Tomorrow's Parties was called "Lucky Synth Flutter"! Hahah!

After that, they brought a kids choir up on stage who were dressed up in bed sheets... but some of them were holding advanced copies of a box set... surprisingly the box set looked exactly like The Campfire Headphase... only a lot thicker. Anyway, Mike and Marcus didn't like this and said, "Nice try guys!" and actually confiscated them from these kids!

LMAO! I must be fucking crazy or something...

It's all these asspipes and their damned hoaxes fucking with my head I tells ya!

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:44 pm
by fumi
Will there be a 'Maersk & Archrival Ltd Edition' ?

:roll:

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:20 pm
by ExitEuXa
ryetronics wrote:That was hilarious.


So is this. :P
Image

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:58 am
by cmx
that's actually kinda gross :)

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:47 am
by ExitEuXa
cmx wrote:that's actually kinda gross :)


Oh dear. :o

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:04 pm
by cmx
Image

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:35 pm
by Flyingpurplepeopleeater
ExitEuXa wrote:
ryetronics wrote:That was hilarious.


So is this. :P
Image


Is that something from garbage pail kids? I was obsessed collecting those stickers as a kid! :D

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:27 pm
by boardsofdublin
Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
ryetronics wrote:That was hilarious.


So is this. :P
Image


Is that something from garbage pail kids? I was obsessed collecting those stickers as a kid! :D


MY GOD I LOVED THEM SO MUCH!!! HAD NEARLY EVERY STICKER! they should bring them back out!

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:47 pm
by A-Ball
I liked the blueberry baby food.. still do :wink:

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:17 pm
by sevenELIXIR
banana by gerber... mmmm

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:18 pm
by nlogax
A-Ball wrote:I liked the blueberry baby food.. still do :wink:


sweet avatar!

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:38 am
by merovingian
Finally some damn answers here.

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:51 pm
by Archrival
hold on, hold on! I got to confirm this...brb :!:

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:05 pm
by polar sky
boardsofdublin wrote:
Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
ryetronics wrote:That was hilarious.


So is this. :P
Image


Is that something from garbage pail kids? I was obsessed collecting those stickers as a kid! :D


MY GOD I LOVED THEM SO MUCH!!! HAD NEARLY EVERY STICKER! they should bring them back out!


They Did. http://www.garbagepailkidsworld.com/

And I have most of the original cards from the 80's still, mint!

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:51 pm
by Cupz
polar sky wrote:http://www.garbagepailkidsworld.com/


What the fuck! :shock: