Page 1 of 1

Warp playlist of “music that informed MHTRTC”

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 pm
by tonx
https://twitter.com/WarpRecords/status/ ... 8480547840
New Selections.

Our take on the music that informed @boctransmission’s ‘Music Has The Right To Children’, through to the present.

http://warp.lnk.to/selectionsBC

Re: Warp playlist of “music that informed MHTRTC”

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:42 pm
by Sherbet Head
I'm halfway through and enjoying so far! Already familiar with a lot of this stuff, but it's exposed me to some corkers I hadn't heard before.

Re: Warp playlist of “music that informed MHTRTC”

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:59 pm
by breadmaker
Nice to see some Claude Denjean tracks on this playlist. My parents had his "Moog!" album on vinyl and I played it constantly as a kid during the early to mid 80s. I'm convinced it single-handedly prepped my brain for weird electronic music and set my musical taste in stone for the rest of my life.

Re: Warp playlist of “music that informed MHTRTC”

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:16 pm
by 2020k
So glad they never shy away from the Solange tracks.

YES, FRANK OCEAN.