Page 1 of 1

The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:56 pm
by TheStatPow
A few months ago they both disappeared, Cupz a bit sooner.

Cupz left a bunch of 1337 speak before he left, and when looking at his post history the decoded 1337 speak says:

"Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your answer do...
Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your answer do...
I'm half cahraaazy
All for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet upon the seet
of a bicycle built for Twoism.

Modified lyrics of "On A Bicycle Built For Two"
-----------------------------------------
I have a story to tell.
once there was a man who had a large daddio, the daddio was called toothpaste.
One day the man was shitting in the woods with toothpaste; he stumbled on a breadstixor.
toothpaste opened the bread and the boy followed him inside.
what the boy saw amazed him;
there was a bear one mile long, and inside the cave were
one million bear cheese.
the man could not hold back his tears when he heard the daddio say,
"yo what the fuck you put (in?) my sandwich man?"

Now what a fabulous shitpost!! :mrgreen:

And its quite impressive because for it to show up in order in the post history he had to post these from last line and ending with the first line.

Im too lazy to look into Cosmic Manta's ARG since it seems harder :P

Anyway, pls come back guys we miss you :oops:

Re: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:16 pm
by 2020k
Image

Good ole Cupz.

Re: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:40 pm
by Aesthetics
I don't know about Cosmic Manta but Cups left Holland and is on tour somewhere in the UK:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4g-NATdkvQ[/media]

They certainly are being missed (along with many others whom left the community through the years :cry: )

Re: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:44 pm
by Mexicola
He chose now to visit the UK again?!? Brexit etc? Wow..

Re: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:47 pm
by TheStatPow
Aesthetics wrote:I don't know about Cosmic Manta but Cups left Holland and is on tour somewhere in the UK:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4g-NATdkvQ[/media]

They certainly are being missed (along with many others whom left the community through the years :cry: )



Ah! thanks for telling us. glad they're ok. Sleepy lark disappeared with weird cryptic stuff too. but they still visit from time to time. weird :P

Re: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:48 am
by Valotonin
I know for a fact that CM is okay if that is of any reassurance.

Re: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:49 am
by TheStatPow
Valotonin wrote:I know for a fact that CM is okay if that is of any reassurance.


Great, Thanks!

Re: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:59 pm
by drillkicker
How is cups doing lately ? I remember he was starting a label last I checked but I don’t remember the name of it. Z z

Re: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:44 pm
by Valotonin
It was Wizards of Topaz.
Secondhand knowledge, but he is alright afaik.

Re: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:15 pm
by Jonse
I was real tight with them for a few years (Cups for more) frequently talking on Mumble and Discord, just the three of us.

It became increasingly harder to find them though because they'd make new accounts regularly.

I can't help but feel I let them down for not being there many times they called me. I had a lot of shit happening and then that sort of segued into me meeting my s/o and spending a lot of time not talking with a lot of friends and I feel bad about that. Not being there for people who admire your company.

I love those two. I would love to talk to them again.

Re: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:07 pm
by GH
Hey everyone. Thought I'd stick my head in. Hope you're all good.

I was just having a lurk. Usually stealthy with my lurking. I fully intended being quite stealthy with my lurking today.

But then I saw this:
Aesthetics wrote:I don't know about Cosmic Manta but Cups left Holland and is on tour somewhere in the UK:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4g-NATdkvQ[/media]

I couldn't figure out a way to proceed furtively, secretly, imperceptibly and give a geography lesson at the same time.
Dublin is not in the UK. It's in Ireland. It's very important to us here in Ireland that you know this ;)

Sad to see Cupz gone though. That was a great vid.

Sorry about the hiatus. Life and kids and stuff. Will try to drop in more. Happy Cycling. 8)