Page 1 of 2

Do you think I'm an idiot?

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:51 pm
by Cupz
Just wondering :lol:

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:23 pm
by kyriakos
you haven't given me any reason to assume you're an idiot sooo nah.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:51 pm
by hexagon son
no,... your a moron!! :twisted: :twisted:

just kidding buddy!

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:51 pm
by nlogax
yes but so am i

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:53 pm
by zander two
Where's D4 when you need him! :lol:

Best thread in a long time, btw.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:56 pm
by hexagon son
zander two wrote:Where's D4 when you need him! :lol:

Best thread in a long time, btw.


i really am laughing now, at what could have been!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:58 pm
by Derail
I did'nt think you were much of one before, but your idiot points just sky rocketed after starting this thread.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:58 pm
by nlogax
oh no i didn't

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:45 pm
by niknak
Do you think you're an idiot?

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:47 pm
by Cupz
niknak wrote:Do you think you're an idiot?


They say if you hear something often enough you start to believe it...

so yeah...

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:48 pm
by Cupz
Derail wrote:I did'nt think you were much of one before, but your idiot points just sky rocketed after starting this thread.


:lol:

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:56 pm
by YELLOW
i like your posts cupz

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:26 pm
by kyriakos
i do think you're a slutty whore though..

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:27 pm
by Aesthetics
No you aren't.

I do think you are bit idiosyncratic at times. That also might be because you are one of the top posters on this board and therefor a lot of stuff to judge. I don't know you in person but judging from the posts that is. We all have our queer habits here and that's what makes this place great. I do think it's typical that you didn't reply on OoT yet.. but that goes for a few other artists who contributed as well, imo.


Anyways Cupz, it's nice to have you here and stop worrying about yourself.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:30 pm
by Cupz
Aesthetics wrote:I do think it's typical that you didn't reply on OoT yet..
'

I DID...but it was deleted or something :shock:

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:37 am
by The Telepathic Kid
Yes. Of course. :D

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:42 am
by A_Northern_Soul
Hmm....

I'd say no, but if you start a poll asking "am I an idiot?", I do wonder....

But ultimately I'm voting "NO"

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:35 pm
by saturdayindex
the people on this board are so nice..... awwwww...

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:22 pm
by wwbjd
I voted yes based on you having made this thread.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:51 pm
by boardsofdublin
wwbjd wrote:I voted yes based on you having made this thread.


lol i said no