Page 1 of 3
RIP Danny!
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:36 am
by tuckndar
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:39 am
by Derail
I can't believe what I'm reading. Just when I thought he might be well enough to start posting again this happens. He will be missed here, even though the majority of the people on this board did'nt know him personally. I'm sorry for your loss Kris.
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:53 am
by zander two
I don't know what to say or think right now. This is just devastating.

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:01 am
by milieu
damn, that's rough. my condolences to you kris, and danny's family.
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:09 am
by jonnyjj74
Chills are going down my spine. I am so sorry for you Kris, thank you for letting us know.
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:39 am
by mechanismj
I don't even know what to say. This is very sad news. Sorry for your loss, Kris.
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:01 am
by Beacon
Very sorry to hear this.

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:38 am
by kyriakos
this is terrible

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:02 am
by harpoon dodger
Awful, awful news...I didnt know Dan or talk to him online here that much but this is just sad...ive dealt with death a fair amount so i know what his family and friends are going through. my condolences
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:46 am
by The Telepathic Kid
Damn...
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:11 am
by thee neon r@
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:17 am
by isawdrones
Sorry for your loss Kris.

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:26 am
by Aesthetics
Damn! This is all so odd...
I just woke up and made my breakfast and was about to check the news on my PC. In the same chat window as I talked to Danny about 10 hours ago I saw the devastating words posted by Kris. I can't believe he died this night.. I was the last one he spoke to apparently before going to bed... strange and unbelievable. I even uploaded some Digitonal so he had something to listen when he went back to the hospital sunday or monday.. I don't know what to say, I'm speechless...
Kris, you have my sympathy.
RIP Danny
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:28 am
by radiateme
Oh, wow... I never knew him well, but my condolences to you and his family/friends..
This is terrible. I can't believe this whole thing happened... man.
My best wishes.
RIP.
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:08 am
by thedisavowed
R.I.P.

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:35 am
by SallyBear
So sorry for your loss,
RIP

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:57 am
by Techboy
Rest in peace, Danny.
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:12 am
by celadon

Very sorry to hear this sad sad news. RIP Danny. Condolences to Kris and Danny's family.
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:46 am
by niknak
Just when we thought he was getting better.
I'm really sorry.
RIP Danny
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:17 pm
by Goiter Sanchez
I'm listening to William Basinski's Melancholia just for you Danver. A truly worthwhile soul has been lost.