Page 1 of 1
new chooners
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:39 am
by ross adey
hey all,
I've two new songs up on myspace if yee wanna check 'em out - 'catriona's liquid hourglass' & 'pyrite eventide'
cheers,
ciaran.
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:09 am
by Chime Traveler
Love the new tunes Ciaran! I never really commented about Galtrim after I bought it and I must say it's an excellent release. Highly recommended...I know that Galtrim is still fairly newish but I'm looking forward to your next CD, especially after hearing these new songs. Keep it up!
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:37 am
by hills west
Chime Traveler wrote:Love the new tunes Ciaran! I never really commented about Galtrim after I bought it and I must say it's an excellent release. Highly recommended...I know that Galtrim is still fairly newish but I'm looking forward to your next CD, especially after hearing these new songs. Keep it up!
i wish i could say the same thing but i still dont have it...ahem ahem...
love the new tracks bro..xo
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:16 pm
by ross adey
cheers guys. i have another one called 'maxell step' that i'm waiting to put up. it's kind of acidy/hip-hop/boc, hills: sorry man, i know i said i'd hook you up. at life festival i'll be able to nab a copy off keith and send it straight over.
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:39 pm
by boardsofdublin
Yeah when you thinkin of doing another album? soon maybe yesh?
