Page 1 of 1

True Thoughts

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:52 pm
by esl
Hey good people, my name is Al, I go by the name of Anomaly and I wanted to share this video. It's my music and I met the video artist on this forum! :D I figure that makes it post-worthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VAxd1asW_Q

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:38 pm
by vonarx
that was pretty beautiful.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:41 pm
by Aesthetics
Hi Al,

Trully awesome song! fits the footage very well.
I wasn't all that fond of the last 100 seconds. This video doesn't need the cliche kaleidoscope effects imo.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:26 pm
by thedisavowed
Lovely tune. Is your music available somewhere?

Who is the the video artist? And what kind of camera/software is he using? That footage is absolutely gorgeous- better than your average homemade video certainly.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:09 pm
by YELLOW
really neat tune...id love to hear more

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:07 pm
by esl
Thanks for the kind words. My website is www.stugee.com

Have a good weekend...

Al

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:16 pm
by jl
Really beautiful music and video, well done.