Page 1 of 1

Lost in Translation

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:24 pm
by thedisavowed
Anyone seen this film?

I think the soundtrack is gorgeous... particularly Air's contribution.

It was weird.. it was one of those movies where you really don't know what to say about it at the end, but I think I really loved it.

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:29 pm
by Derail
Good soundtrack, bad film. I think everyone in the world loved this movie but me. I just thought it was kinda boring and did'nt really go anywhere. I thought Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind was dope though.

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:39 am
by hexagon son
i actually quite liked the film. i cant remember why. maybe cus it was set in japan. mabe im a softie at heart. maybe it was the soundtrack. i think it was all three.

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:46 am
by Aesthetics
I've seen this movie and I find it pretty boring, because of that I didn't even notice the soundtrack...

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:42 pm
by Guest
Aesthetics wrote:I've seen this movie and I find it pretty boring, because of that I didn't even notice the soundtrack...


The movie let me down, particularly after the masterpiece:"The Virgin Suicides" also from the same director, but the soundtrack is very impressive :!: :wink:

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:59 pm
by alpharainbow
I love this movie. On my top 10 favorite movies of all time. There was an unspoken peace or understandment between the two main characters.. a sort of chemistry that wasnt acted on. I know lots of people didnt understand this movie/they thought it was boring but ahh.. I think it is one of the most greatest films of all time. Soundtrack was beautiful, and the atmosphere it provided for the movies overall effect was perfect.

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:43 pm
by thedisavowed
I'm with you man.

At first I didn't know what to think about it, but as time goes on.. I like it more and more.

And I LOVE that girl that plays the lead actress.

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:33 am
by merovingian
I enjoyed the soundtrack and atmosphere of that movie, I liked it.