Page 1 of 1
For Fans of the Ghost Box Label & the Like...
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:30 am
by Chime Traveler
Moon Wiring Club - An Audience of Art Deco Eyes
I received the October newsletter from Ghost Box and they recommended Moon Wiring Club, "which is bound to appeal to lovers of our own releases". My CD is on it's way...
Check out the brilliant and beautifully strange Blank Workshop website below for more info:
http://www.blankworkshop.co.uk/
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:14 am
by mechanismj
Awesome! I love stuff like this! Thanks.
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:09 am
by Chime Traveler
You're welcome...I just received a humble reply from Ian Hodgson regarding his music and very original website...
I truly think that fans of Boards Of Canada, the BBC Radiophonic Workshop, Ghost Box, Trunk Records, etc., would appreciate this and really should check it out...
To listen to the music directly, go here:
http://www.blankworkshop.co.uk/page10.htm
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:11 pm
by huphtur
woah rad, where can i buy this?
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:53 pm
by Chime Traveler
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:25 am
by huphtur
dang, $23.57. fucking dollar is worth fokkin shit fok you modderfokkin bush and you stupid war thats not even a war but nothing but an invasion i hope you get yur ass invaded!
ok.. done venting...
good thing it included shipping.
cant wait to receive it.
thanks for the heads-up chime!
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:21 pm
by Infinite E
This is great! thanks
Re: For Fans of the Ghost Box Label & the Like...
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:11 pm
by mechanismj
Just discovered this project today... then I noticed I was tipped off about it over ten years ago!
Anyway, I saw a blurb about them on the Ghost Box website and I really started digging deep. The whole Moon Wiring Club universe is all-encompassing and awesome.
ALSO! PARACAT! Your 8-Bit Mix of Roygbiv was featured on one of his mixes back in 2009. Not sure if you knew this before or not.
https://www.discogs.com/Moon-Wiring-Club-Podcast-138/release/11208357Here is a taste from the new album...
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xqOEINnUbw[/media]
Re: For Fans of the Ghost Box Label & the Like...
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:11 pm
by Cupz
Didn't know, but cool I guess. Figures it's boards of canada related
