Page 1 of 1

the notebook

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:34 am
by Techboy
is an awful film, but a friend of mine made me watch it.

who's seen it and agrees that the guy looks like, er, can't remember which member of BoC after he grows the beard?

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:52 pm
by Cupz
The movie made me cry :roll:

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:26 pm
by Joebot Kill
my girlfriend liked... but i think thats the general purpose of the movie. to get girls (and cupz) to cry. :)

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:36 pm
by Cupz
Joebot Kill wrote:thats the general purpose of the movie. to get girls (and cupz) to cry. :)


Exacly! The entire film industry is adjusting their movies just for me!

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:28 am
by Techboy
Joebot Kill wrote:the general purpose of the movie [is] to get girls (and cupz) to cry. :)
I know, I think she was hoping I would too and she could laugh.

But the guy DOES resemble actually both of BoC.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:00 am
by harpoon dodger
This movie is too trendy..I wouldnt dare touch it with a ten foot pole :P

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:32 pm
by Roygbiv
that movie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful ^^

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:52 am
by thedisavowed
Well, if it's going to be THIS kind of party.......