Page 1 of 5

Song picture game thing

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:08 pm
by The Telepathic Kid
OK, I stole this idea off another board.
I'll make crappy MS Paint clues for song titles, and you have to guess what they are.
I'll award points as we go.
To receive the point you must correctly guess the artist and song title I'm thinking of.
They'll usually be in the IDM/electronic genre, so most of you guys will know them.

Here's your first 4;
Image

Good Luck!

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:17 pm
by mechanismj
Is the first one Happy Cycling by BOC by any chance?

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:31 pm
by itannexe
jeje, is the third one Hideyaface by Prefuse 73, or what?

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:17 pm
by turquoise70
i was gonna guess 3 was Oscar See Through Red Eye maybe

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:23 pm
by The Telepathic Kid
None of the guesses are right.
Yeesh, I knew my MS Paint skillz were bad, but I didn't think they were this bad. >.>

OK, Clues.
1. It's very very VERY obvious. What's in the picture? A ____
2. It's a sign post, telling you what streets they are.
3. The guy has something (a very crudely drawn something) in his face, what is it?
4. What month do the trees represent?

I'll put up more when I get home from school.

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:30 pm
by Cupz
well...I sure give up?

Bicycle from Queen? I mean this shit can be anything

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:47 pm
by turquoise70
i was thinking "bike" by christ. but that's an EP not a song

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:17 pm
by Cupz
Not to hijack your thread...

but guess what song this is?

Image

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:11 am
by thedisavowed
4 is December Hunting for Vegetarian Fuckface by SOTL

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:14 am
by turquoise70
Cupz wrote:Not to hijack your thread...

but guess what song this is?

Image


judging by what you titled the image....

i'd say it's One Day Jerry Ate The Sun While Some Nearby Black People Raised The Roof by BMSR

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:32 am
by Vordhosbn
1. Bike -autechre
2. Fore Street (4) -aphex twin

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:43 am
by Infinite E
A paw in my face by the field

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:04 am
by Cupz
turquoise70 wrote:
Cupz wrote:Not to hijack your thread...

but guess what song this is?

Image


judging by what you titled the image....

i'd say it's One Day Jerry Ate The Sun While Some Nearby Black People Raised The Roof by BMSR


close :lol:

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:15 am
by saturdayindex
turquoise70 wrote:
Cupz wrote:Not to hijack your thread...

but guess what song this is?

Image


judging by what you titled the image....

i'd say it's One Day Jerry Ate The Sun While Some Nearby Black People Raised The Roof by BMSR


Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I used to have a music project called "Little Golden Castles On My Tongue".

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:20 am
by Cupz
saturdayindex wrote:
turquoise70 wrote:
Cupz wrote:Not to hijack your thread...

but guess what song this is?

Image


judging by what you titled the image....

i'd say it's One Day Jerry Ate The Sun While Some Nearby Black People Raised The Roof by BMSR


Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I used to have a music project called "Little Golden Castles On My Tongue".


I'm sorry...I have no idea about that :wink:

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:41 am
by The Telepathic Kid
Finally.

Vordhosbn - 2
Infinite E - 1
thedisavowed - 1

By the way, you can have multiple guesses in one post.
I mean, it's an a game on an internet message board with no prize, not like it's gonna matter. >_>

Plus, I don't listen to Queen. =P

Next four;
Image

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:31 pm
by turquoise70
4: suddenly the trees are giving way by Mr and Mrs Ulrich Schnaussvillewickshire

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:33 pm
by saturdayindex
3. Golfer vs Boxer - Amon Tobin

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:45 pm
by itannexe
second chance, errr......#1-Squarepussy-Venus No.17

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:20 pm
by Cupz
Autumn heavy by Clark