Page 1 of 2
Have you created a nice boc video?
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:37 pm
by Fredd-E
Do you want to spread it all over the internets?
If yes, please consider adding it to
bocpages.org now!
You only need to edit the following content to your specific item:
Code: Select all
==== '''Your Title''' ====
* a fitting description
* created by '''[your_website_or_youtube_profile_link your_name]'''
{{#ev:youtube|'youryoutubeid'|200}}
actual example:
Code: Select all
==== '''King of Jazz''' ====
* Footage from vintage classic, [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0021025/ King of Jazz] set to [[Boards of Canada]]'s [[Old Tunes Vol. 1]] Side B, Track 9.
* created by '''[http://www.youtube.com/user/gi0rgi0 gi0rgi0]'''
{{#ev:youtube|_pFSC1x3k2g|200}}
Let's expand this new section:
http://bocpages.org/wiki/Videos#Twoism.org with lots of nice additions from our precious members.
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:20 am
by Fredd-E
Nobody at all? :-/ I thought I've seen lots of videos pass in the last years made by twoism members... must've been mistaken then.
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:50 pm
by Twoism-ist
Well, if I ever make one. I know were to advertise it.
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:03 am
by 747Music
I'll try putting my waking life/boards of canada video up sometime soon.
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:13 am
by 747Music
Done
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:28 am
by Fredd-E
Thanks for your submission! Let's hope lots more will follow in the coming months!

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:19 pm
by Retrodreaming
Shame really because i had loads on youtube!! Then lost my account,only have a few left on my pc

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:18 pm
by justin
Hey guys long time no see . ill be more than happy to post my videos . but as i am working very hard on them . i have decided to post them in dvd torrent . so when there done ill give you guys a shout out .
if you remember i posted a sample ages ago ..
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ciyz ... math_music
the final product is much better .
cheers justin
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:57 pm
by LOL Alzado
fredd-e your invocation video doesn't work dude
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:16 pm
by Fredd-E
LOL Alzado wrote:fredd-e your invocation video doesn't work dude
thanks for notifying.. I fixed it by searching for a valid link on youtube.. but please next time don't hold back and change it yourself.. that's what a wiki is all about

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:20 pm
by humanfromearth
dunno if you seen these yet:
http://vimeo.com/1747316
http://vimeo.com/1593564
(I didn't made them)
it's called
http://processing.org/ and yes... it is open source

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:11 pm
by Fredd-E
Thanks for sharing. But this thread is mainly for your own created videos and to publish them on my bocpages. Free publicity so to say and for others the entertainment of nice videos. Win win situation!
BTW, I've deleted the obnoxious junk in this thread. Use the playground for the gibberish. Thanks.
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:07 pm
by Mexicola
Fredd-E wrote:BTW, I've deleted the obnoxious junk in this thread. Use the playground for the gibberish. Thanks.
Good on you Fredd-e. About time.
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:37 pm
by humanfromearth
Fredd-E wrote:Thanks for sharing. But this thread is mainly for your own created videos and to publish them on my bocpages. Free publicity so to say and for others the entertainment of nice videos. Win win situation!
BTW, I've deleted the obnoxious junk in this thread. Use the playground for the gibberish. Thanks.
Thanks, note taken.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 am
by Fredd-E
humanfromearth wrote:Thanks, note taken.
And also I've added your suggestion to the bocpages:
http://bocpages.org/wiki/Videos#Other_entries
Those are lovely videos. Definitely worthy of a place on the bocpages!

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:28 am
by blue_olson
That script writing is Japanese to me .. but here is some of my efforts. Feel free to add them if possible or explain to me in step by step points and I shall
Alpha And Omega :
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=WUxSr7nF_SU
m9 :
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=LoXp4s_LBzU
Skyliner :
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=rYjE6h_S5dM
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:19 pm
by Totopatter
Blue_olson: your Alpha & Omega vid... wow
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 pm
by 747Music
Totopatter wrote:Blue_olson: your Alpha & Omega vid... wow
I liked the M9 video best. The Skyliner one was awesome too.
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:46 pm
by Fredd-E
updated the vid page. keep 'em coming!
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:51 pm
by bleak.
fredd-e - just a message of appreciation for the hard work done on the boc pages. i always find myself taking a wonder through the many pages, good work!