Page 1 of 3
Early Material Extracts?
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:06 am
by sithlord999
Does anyone have the short extracts of Duffy, Circle, and Wouldn't You Like to Be Free? I can't seem to find them anywhere... :S
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:35 am
by Romeda
Check your PMs.
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:20 am
by harpoon dodger
Cough coughh
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:09 am
by el-seadragon
Oooh, I would like these.
Incidentally, I found a song titled Would You Like To Be Free as a Campfire Headphase fake.

Why would you fake recent stuff?
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:46 pm
by Treefingers
It could've been before TCH's release...
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:00 pm
by saturdayindex
COUGH...
my inbox is empty
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:00 pm
by m.oreilly
mine too...cough
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:29 pm
by sithlord999
Check your PMs.
Thanks a lot!

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:55 pm
by CoBoC
OH GOD SOMEONE HOOK ME UP PLZ

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:31 am
by saturdayindex
CoBoC wrote:OH GOD SOMEONE HOOK ME UP PLZ

sounds like someone who hasn't been getting any in a while.

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:40 am
by CoBoC
saturdayindex wrote:CoBoC wrote:OH GOD SOMEONE HOOK ME UP PLZ

sounds like someone who hasn't been getting any in a while.

*shudder, shudder* Eheheheh...!

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:51 am
by el-seadragon
saturdayindex wrote:COUGH...
my inbox is empty
EDIT: Also, it's Would You Like To Be Free? apparently.
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:08 am
by bubbhasdance
would love a PM too

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:05 pm
by Mexicola
If these aren't copyrighted, then I'd love these too.

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 pm
by saturdayindex
Mexicola wrote:If these aren't copyrighted, then I'd love these too.

of course they aren't copyrighted!
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:59 pm
by Techboy
There's no reason these 30 second samples can't be posted here.
They were made freely available on the web by BoC themselves and have been posted freely on this board before.
Instead of making the whole thing seem very underground and seedy, with talk of Private Messages, etc, someone with the files should just link them straight here.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am
by mechanismj
I'm surprised there's still this many people that don't have them yet.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:33 am
by CoBoC
I.. I still do not has been sent a PM with traxxx.

!!!
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:04 am
by bioluminescence
What are these 30 second samples you talk about? Do tell, do share. Please.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:25 pm
by Mexicola
saturdayindex wrote:Mexicola wrote:If these aren't copyrighted, then I'd love these too.

of course they aren't copyrighted!
Of course? Why of course?