Page 1 of 1

MDG: Please give an update (if you can)

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:03 pm
by LOL Alzado
Last we heard from you:

mdg wrote:Hi everyone, I've not been able to look in here for a while until today, my apologies... I noticed this thread, so please let me reiterate for those of you who missed it the last time: There is a new BOC album on the way. I realise you've heard this a few times, these things take quite a while to reach the stage when they're confirming a release date, so please be patient until we're allowed to give out all the info. All the best...


mdg wrote:
john fonda wrote:have you heard any of it mdg?if so is it epic?

yes and yes


mdg wrote:The absence of any real info seems to inspire a lot of amusing fiction on this forum. For the benefit of the newcomers (and the amnesiacs!) there is a new BoC album on the way.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:16 pm
by ryetronics
He's probably going to say the same thing he ALWAYS does.... "An album is coming. I can't say anything more. Be patient."

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:01 pm
by turquoise70
What rye said. Besides, it's not like we're the world's only BoC fans, we're lucky to hear from mdg at all, much less consistently.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:43 pm
by CoBoC
BoC news or GTFO. :lol:

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:18 pm
by Retrodreaming
I Don't Believe this mdg lol It's easy to say theres an album coming anyone can say that,if there were hard facts then yes maybe id believe but until then i dont :) And warp would email me first b4 this mdg dude ha ha ha. 8)

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:33 pm
by john fonda
even one fact about the lp,no more

:D :) 8) :twisted:

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:24 pm
by rdy2bz
What do you want mdg to tell you?

I for myself am satisfied with knowing there will be at least one upcoming album.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:34 pm
by harpoon dodger
rdy2bz wrote:What do you want mdg to tell you?

I for myself am satisfied with knowing there will be at least one upcoming album.


Fuckin A

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:07 am
by ryetronics
iec wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:
rdy2bz wrote:What do you want mdg to tell you?

I for myself am satisfied with knowing there will be at least one upcoming album.


Fuckin A


Okay, this is totally off-subject, but what is the point of iec's post? I see this all over the internet, especially on WATMM, where someone will just quote and type nothing in their post. Is it a mistake, or some kind of internet lingo I'm not aware of?

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:18 am
by iec
Sorry - I did that because what I was thinking was neatly summed up in the post above mine. My words would have merely cluttered things up, but I agree wholly with harpoon dodger / rdy2bz. So, in quoting their words under my own post, I tried to signify that I felt the same way.

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:01 pm
by Aesthetics
Send a personal message next time when you have a direct question for MDG or any other member.

Next time when you have questions about a removed or locked topic contact one of the moderators.