Page 1 of 1
"Boss Nigger" dialogue is sampled in "Happy C
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 pm
by Falcon Christ
remember the part in "Boss Nigger" when Amos says "I love those fat women"? I'm pretty sure that's vocal at the end ( reversed of course

) of Happy Cycling.
.gnilcyC yppaH fo (

esruoc fo desrever) dne eht ta lacov s'taht erus ytterp m'I ? "nemow taf esoht evol I " syas somA nehw "reggiN ssoB" ni trap ehht rememer
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:01 pm
by Joebot Kill
haha... im lost... obviously im missing something.

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 pm
by Falcon Christ
you've heard Happy Cycling right?
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:46 pm
by ryetronics
how many accounts are you going to open and post under LOL Alzado?
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:47 pm
by LOL Alzado
I've never posted on this board under any name but LOL Alzado.
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:01 pm
by asymmetrical head
happy cycling with my nutz!
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm
by hexagon son
ryetronics wrote:how many accounts are you going to open and post under LOL Alzado?
LOL alzado, i can pretty much guarantee, isn't responsible for this influx of (even more unbelievable than usual) shit.
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:44 pm
by Mexicola
I think I died and woke up on WATMM. Either that or WATMM woke up and decided to post over here tonight.
Hang on a minute...
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:49 pm
by LOL Alzado
Mexicola wrote:I think I died and woke up in Candyland.
fixed
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:52 pm
by ryetronics
LOL Alzado wrote:Mexicola wrote:I think I died and woke up in Candyland.
fixed
you're so clever
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:56 pm
by Falcon Christ
"what's Watmm ? "
backdafukup fo a sec mofos ... any of yous reversed Amos's line " i love those fat women" it sounds just like the dialog at da end of Happy cycling. I be happy cyclin wit my woman, she tell me she'd rather me be palyin' wit her pussy... straight up and down son.
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:21 pm
by LOL Alzado
ryetronics wrote:LOL Alzado wrote:Mexicola wrote:I think I died and woke up in Candyland.
fixed
you're so clever
you're so boc omg!
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:22 pm
by Retrodreaming
LOL Alzado make me lol some more please...i beg NOW!!!
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 pm
by Mexicola
Retrodreaming wrote:LOL Alzado make me lol some more please...i beg NOW!!!
LOLLERSKATES!!

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:32 pm
by Retrodreaming
Mexicola wrote:Retrodreaming wrote:LOL Alzado make me lol some more please...i beg NOW!!!
LOLLERSKATES!!

Yeah i'm having fun 2nite maybe this bottle of wine is getting to me and the good music i have on

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:32 pm
by LOL Alzado
Falcon Christ, are you sure it's reversed audio at the end of Happy Cycling? I always assumed it was the boccers speaking a language only understood by other super humans.
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:46 pm
by Joebot Kill
Falcon Christ wrote:you've heard Happy Cycling right?
ummmmm whats happy cycling? i dont get it....
boards of what?
you guys are weird.
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:46 pm
by thedisavowed
A) As far as I am aware, there is very little mystery about what is being said in 'Happy Cycling':
Per the wiki:
http://bocpages.org/wiki/Happy_Cycling
B) Please search before starting a new topic:
http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... py+cycling
C) I don't have the tools (though Ae does) to determine whether or not any dup accounts are going on, but for the time being I'm going to lock this. If there are dup accounts, oops, read the rules. If not, welcome to the board anybody else who's new here in this thread.
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:57 pm
by Aesthetics
No dupes. Only a lot of new members who try to make fun out of the members here, which will not be tolerated.
Only signed in to breach the peace? face the ban.
the sand is on is the first, anyone else?