I think I have found the worst band EVER
Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:02 am
ninetyoneplus wrote:This is the saddest case of over controlling parentism I have ever seen:http://www.blackoutband.com/index.lasso
jonnyjj74 wrote:I can't decided which is worse, this or Attack Attack - Stick Stickly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyO ... re=related
About 2:45min in is the most baffling change I've ever seen.
idonnoimconfused wrote:jonnyjj74 wrote:I can't decided which is worse, this or Attack Attack - Stick Stickly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyO ... re=related
About 2:45min in is the most baffling change I've ever seen.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Hold the fucking phone.
That was a fucking complete 180.
Could you get any more generic then these guys? Seriously.
isawdrones wrote:idonnoimconfused wrote:jonnyjj74 wrote:I can't decided which is worse, this or Attack Attack - Stick Stickly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyO ... re=related
About 2:45min in is the most baffling change I've ever seen.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Hold the fucking phone.
That was a fucking complete 180.
Could you get any more generic then these guys? Seriously.
haha!! that intro is timeless with them all bouncing in unison like idiots
jonnyjj74 wrote:I can't decided which is worse, this or Attack Attack - Stick Stickly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyO ... re=related
About 2:45min in is the most baffling change I've ever seen.
Geodesic wrote:...Music apocalypse.
eppers wrote:isawdrones wrote:idonnoimconfused wrote:jonnyjj74 wrote:I can't decided which is worse, this or Attack Attack - Stick Stickly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyO ... re=related
About 2:45min in is the most baffling change I've ever seen.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Hold the fucking phone.
That was a fucking complete 180.
Could you get any more generic then these guys? Seriously.
haha!! that intro is timeless with them all bouncing in unison like idiots
yeah, sort of like some species of birds doing a dance before mating
Thats it now... im not watching another one of these videos!! in a word F**ing Crap!! id rather pull all my teeth out and nail my nut sack to the ground arghhhhhhhhhhh...............................bleak. wrote:ok, here's my addition to the list - a local band who, to be honest, i absolutely despise. i think a part of my mind has been removed...i just cant comprehend why anyone would firstly want to record this - and secondly why anyone would listen to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WY1noSA ... annel_page