Page 1 of 13
more website changes?
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:45 am
by novayshun
didn't there used to be some pictures there??
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:56 am
by isawdrones
haha was just about to post this!
http://boardsofcanada.com/
perhaps a bigger update is being made?
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:00 am
by nick47
I feel something soon
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 am
by Twoist
Has the favicon for the site always been a pair of headphones? Only just noticed but am sure it's just me being blond.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:17 am
by rdy2bz
I still wait for the day when this image
becomes the new background image.
It's on the server for quite a time now and I really like it.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:46 am
by celadon
لجعل التسجيلات
= "to make recordings". Was this already spotted recently on moospace?
also there are loads of new pics on myspace that I never saw before. Interesting ones there.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:43 am
by bioluminescence
Oh my god, their website is evaporating.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:19 pm
by PadraïK
b8ober

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:47 pm
by novayshun
Twoist wrote:Has the favicon for the site always been a pair of headphones? Only just noticed but am sure it's just me being blond.
been there for a few years
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:17 pm
by The Friendly Stranger
Maybe they are slowly disassembling BoC piece by piece? Next twoism and watmm will disappear and then one day we will wake up and all our BoC stuff will have been taken away. The abocalypse is coming!!!
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:21 pm
by novayshun
The Friendly Stranger wrote:Maybe they are slowly disassembling BoC piece by piece? Next twoism and watmm will disappear and then one day we will wake up and all our BoC stuff will have been taken away. The abocalypse is coming!!!
hopefully they will take watmm away first

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:22 pm
by (parenthesis)
novayshun wrote:The Friendly Stranger wrote:Maybe they are slowly disassembling BoC piece by piece? Next twoism and watmm will disappear and then one day we will wake up and all our BoC stuff will have been taken away. The abocalypse is coming!!!
hopefully they will take watmm away first

lets hope
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:48 pm
by Moebius
novayshun wrote:Twoist wrote:Has the favicon for the site always been a pair of headphones? Only just noticed but am sure it's just me being blond.
been there for a few years
from an image on the old site (~2001):

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:05 pm
by Beacon
rdy2bz wrote:I still wait for the day when this image

becomes the new background image.
It's on the server for quite a time now and I really like it.
I think your image might have just been deleted...
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 pm
by Mexicola
novayshun wrote:The Friendly Stranger wrote:Maybe they are slowly disassembling BoC piece by piece? Next twoism and watmm will disappear and then one day we will wake up and all our BoC stuff will have been taken away. The abocalypse is coming!!!
hopefully they will take watmm away first

Harsh.
Harsh, but fair.

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:45 pm
by rdy2bz
Beacon wrote:
I think your image might have just been deleted...
Yeah that's right. Interesting. The last time I postet this picture it wasn't deleted some hours after.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:53 pm
by Numerator
it was stolen by the brothers
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:01 pm
by jakestott
Yellow
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 pm
by isawdrones
rdy2bz wrote:I still wait for the day when this image

becomes the new background image.
It's on the server for quite a time now and I really like it.
how exactly do you look at stuff thats "on the server"? Im a noob, all I know how to do is right click and look at page source.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:11 pm
by jakestott
isawdrones wrote:rdy2bz wrote:I still wait for the day when this image

becomes the new background image.
It's on the server for quite a time now and I really like it.
how exactly do you look at stuff thats "on the server"? Im a noob, all I know how to do is right click and look at page source.
lol, same!